Brad1981

Idea for new ROM

9 posts in this topic

I think it would be cool to have a ROM of only Stanley Cup winners. Something like maybe the last 30 winners, or something like that. With such high ratings for all teams, it would be really competitive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My idea would be all-time college hockey teams or all-time CHL (Canadian Hockey League) teams, go to hockey-reference.com to do research and voila it can be done

MY PERSONAL OPINION!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suggest downloading NOSE and creating the teams and rosters. Then once that's done, ask for help learning to do the logos (or sometimes guys will volunteer to do them for you).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, smozoma said:

I suggest downloading NOSE and creating the teams and rosters. Then once that's done, ask for help learning to do the logos (or sometimes guys will volunteer to do them for you).

 

Also, I recommend hockeydb.com instead of hockey-reference when it comes to CHL.

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/leagues/seasons/ohl19892016.html

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2017 at 0:15 PM, smozoma said:

I suggest downloading NOSE and creating the teams and rosters. Then once that's done, ask for help learning to do the logos (or sometimes guys will volunteer to do them for you).

May i ask where and how to download this thing??? I mean does it have a tutorial or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2017 at 0:18 PM, smozoma said:

 

Also, I recommend hockeydb.com instead of hockey-reference when it comes to CHL.

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/leagues/seasons/ohl19892016.html

 

My CHL idea has to do with All-Time teams like my hometown Kitchener Rangers having Scott STevens Larry Robinson Al MacInnis etc. on the team

I appreciate the hockeyDB idea but i rather do all-time teams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, CutterTML said:

May i ask where and how to download this thing??? I mean does it have a tutorial or something?

Here is the NOSE editor sub forum

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/forum/18-nose/

The one tip you'll need is to go to the Teams list and click the little "free bytes" button, which makes it easier to modify the players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe what I'll do is create rosters for the CHL teams (WHL OHL QMJHL) all-time rosters i mean and try to get someone to work the roster into NOSE, sounds complicated for the editor sub form. Once Im done with rosters, I'll let you know and some1 can pick up the pieces, I am willing to be a co-collaborator if you will

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CutterTML said:

Maybe what I'll do is create rosters for the CHL teams (WHL OHL QMJHL) all-time rosters i mean and try to get someone to work the roster into NOSE, sounds complicated for the editor sub form. Once Im done with rosters, I'll let you know and some1 can pick up the pieces, I am willing to be a co-collaborator if you will

NOSE is pretty easy, give it a shot :).
 

Download and installation instructions here: http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/14217-nose-12b-download/ (you on WIndows or Mac? it's Windows-only unless you jump through some hoops to get it working on mac)

 

If there's any particular issue using it, just ask

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now