NHL'94 Forums

Et Tu, Brute, Summer Exi RoM

Brutus

Ok.  SUMMER is approaching, and some of us will enter the Summer League I'm making up, but NOT ALL.

The Summer League will also be a Classic Rom.  For those wanting to still play with this excellent work created by Raph & Coach, but are getting fatigued with your roster, here is an alternative:

Goto the Draft: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1agkB8JJX74P_umcYpvWYAVzgAunG0cQIWQDv__3ood8/pubhtml
DROP any player on your roster and pick someone up that is drafted LATER.

For example, Mario is drafted 1.1.  I can drop him and pick up Ray Bourque, at 1.3 .  I now need to make an additional move to even out my defense/forward ratio.

You can make up to 3 total moves or less. 

The key here is we might end up with some teams having the SAME players.  This is Ok.  There will be no duplicate teams, and it is ONLY an EXI ROM for FUN, but you cannot trade with other coaches.  Only drop down and pick someone else up that you could have just drafted in that slot.

There will be no official site, no official schedule. 

Once everyone has posted their changes, I will post an update EXI ROM, named ETB_SUMMER.

24 minutes ago, Brutus said:

Ok.  SUMMER is approaching, and some of us will enter the Summer League I'm making up, but NOT ALL.

The Summer League will also be a Classic Rom.  For those wanting to still play with this excellent work created by Raph & Coach, but are getting fatigued with your roster, here is an alternative:

Goto the Draft: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1agkB8JJX74P_umcYpvWYAVzgAunG0cQIWQDv__3ood8/pubhtml
DROP any player on your roster and pick someone up that is drafted LATER.

For example, Mario is drafted 1.1.  I can drop him and pick up Ray Bourque, at 1.3 .  I now need to make an additional move to even out my defense/forward ratio.

You can make up to 3 total moves or less. 

The key here is we might end up with some teams having the SAME players.  This is Ok.  There will be no duplicate teams, and it is ONLY an EXI ROM for FUN, but you cannot trade with other coaches.  Only drop down and pick someone else up that you could have just drafted in that slot.

There will be no official site, no official schedule. 

Once everyone has posted their changes, I will post an update EXI ROM, named ETB_SUMMER.

Cool Idea!

Additionally, you could give them a different Historic or Current name.

We could call Bourque Bobby Orr or Mogilny could be Ovechkin.

Your choice.  Same Attributes just a different name and player card.

While probably not 100% accurate would be fun and prevent duplicate players.

Let's do this, guys!

Here are my three moves (let's see if I got this right...):

1. [ 2.4 ]  Muller for [ 3.1 ] Essensa
2. [ 5.19 ] Barrasso for [ 6.10 ]  Uwe Krupe                                                            
3. [ 6.11 ]  Smehlik for [ 6.19 ]  Mommesso

In the end, I end up with the correct # of F, D, and G, and in doing so I always trade downward. Ja?