NHL'94 Forums

Meet the DCB99

DreamcastBoy99

Hello NHL 94 community my name is Ethan, aka DreamcastBoy99 but you can call me DCB99 or DCB or just plain Ethan.

I discovered this game when I was about 6 or 7, when a friend of mine let me borrow his SNES...

however, almost a decade later i decided to give the Sega CD version a spin and liked it.

I'm from Ohio, where we didn't get a real team until 2000.

however when I was too young to remember I saw a Bombers game...(RIP hockey in Dayton)

I'm here to explore ROM hack roster updates and meet more people who think NHL 94 is amazing...

Just now, Premium said:

Stick to the ROM hack roster updates, and don't bother wasting your time with online leagues :)

But I like to RP

however I do love my Jackets

Dude, if you want to play online with people that share your love of the game, give online play a chance.  Don't know who peed in Premium's Corn Flakes, but it is hella fun playing online.  (It is worth nothing, in fact, he played online for years!)  One ROM hack allows 2 versus 2, so it is nonstop action.

You can play in leagues, or you can just play pickup games for fun.  Join our Chat Group here:

Test Games and Getting Connected

Edited by aqualizard
  • Like 1

Lizard,while i use fusion for most games I'm going to switch to Gens just for playing with everyone here....since the Jackets didn't exist yet I use the Leafs instead

• Like 1

4 hours ago, aqualizard said:

Dude, if you want to play online with people that share your love of the game, give online play a chance.  Don't know who peed in Premium's Corn Flakes, but it is hella fun playing online.  (It is worth nothing, in fact, he played online for years!)  One ROM hack allows 2 versus 2, so it is nonstop action.

You can play in leagues, or you can just play pickup games for fun.  Join our Chat Group here:

Test Games and Getting Connected

I think online play is fun too. I just don't think it's worth anyone's time to play in the leagues until the commissioners can get their act together. Every league has no champion and never finishes.

• Like 1