NHL'94 Forums

Saskatchewan NHL 94 licence plate

halifax

On 7/29/2017 at 0:26 PM, clockwise said:

That's cool! But I didn't know you were from China, D, I thought you were from Canada

Edit: I was thinking of Szechwan.

They're mistaken a lot - don't worry. :lol:

Hali this makes me smile every time I see it! I think you should take this thing on the road, cross country.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, annatar said:

They're mistaken a lot - don't worry. :lol:

Hali this makes me smile every time I see it! I think you should take this thing on the road, cross country.

I did the cross country road trip once...albeit 15 years ago before wife and kids. Maybe I'll just plate a winnebago and then travel around N.A challenging buds to a series of 94.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, halifax said:

I did the cross country road trip once...albeit 15 years ago before wife and kids. Maybe I'll just plate a winnebago and then travel around N.A challenging buds to a series of 94.

Like a modern day Terry Fox!

• Like 1

On 7/31/2017 at 11:07 PM, halifax said:

Gonna end up with quite the travelling circus of '94 players living in that winnebago

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

looks like the plate is worth more than the car ..it's gonna be like a tattoo "now that I have the plate I'm gonna do up the whole car". ..official nhl94 mobile..I'm gonna have to bless it with some magi smoke! ......how much are plates now a days ....I havnt been behind the wheel in 6 f**kin years

Edited by kgman01

On 29/07/2017 at 12:26 PM, clockwise said:

That's cool! But I didn't know you were from China, D, I thought you were from Canada

Edit: I was thinking of Szechwan.

Jesus predicted the szechuan sauce craze before rick and morty!

7 hours ago, kgman01 said:

looks like the plate is worth more than the car ..it's gonna be like a tattoo "now that I have the plate I'm gonna do up the whole car". ..official nhl94 mobile..I'm gonna have to bless it with some magi smoke! ......how much are plates now a days ....I havnt been behind the wheel in 6 f**kin years

$75....but every province is a bit different. Vehicle is fine bud...just dirty...lol