Blake

How do you guys play the classic NHL 94?

Recommended Posts

Blake    10

Just interested in what rules you guys use, the way I play mine's solo is:

RULES: On (Including Offsides and penalties)

LINE CHANGES: Auto

GOALIE CONTROL: Auto

GAME TIME: 10 Minutes

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lupz27    3
55 minutes ago, Blake said:

Just interested in what rules you guys use, the way I play mine's solo is:

RULES: On (Including Offsides and penalties)

LINE CHANGES: Auto

GOALIE CONTROL: Auto

GAME TIME: 10 Minutes

 

Online we play 5 minute periods, penalties on/no offsides, goalie control Manual, no line changes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blake    10
11 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

Online we play 5 minute periods, penalties on/no offsides, goalie control Manual, no line changes.

Just curious, is there a reason for the manual goalie control?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kingraph    136
58 minutes ago, Blake said:

Just curious, is there a reason for the manual goalie control?

At the very least, manual goalie gives you the ability to save slapshots, crease-cuts, and other "easy" goals that the auto goalie lets in too often.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
halifax    90
9 hours ago, Blake said:

Just curious, is there a reason for the manual goalie control?

It's the one thing that EA got right out of all the versions of EA hockey they're ever created. The manual goalie control in this game is unmatched compared to any other version. Guys can win games alone because they use manual goalie so well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now