NHL'94 Forums

Edge of '94 -WI III future date

Hey everyone,

Now that the tournament in Vegas is over, (and hopefully the hangovers too) I wanted to announce that I am working on the details of our next Green Bay WI NHL94 event.

We are aiming for one of the later weekends in February 2018, and the venue is looking to be different.

Some good friends are going to be opening up a Virtual Reality and retro arcade in Green Bay, and that is looking to be our tournament home.

I don't have much more details than this, other than if this works out, attendees will be able to take advantage of the venue's arcade experience, while at the same time getting their fill of NHL94 and other games in.

There has been lots of interest after every tournament, and we hope to continue this pattern for 2018.

Stay tuned!

Trojan

• Like 5

2 hours ago, King of 94' WI said:

Some good friends are going to be opening up a Virtual Reality and retro arcade in Green Bay, and that is looking to be our tournament home.

This will be SUPER exciting!

And of course, pending our venue host's capabilities, you can count on a similar LiveStream experience to last year as well!

• 2 weeks later...
  • kingraph changed the title to Edge of '94 -WI III future date