NHL'94 Forums

Website Improvements/Suggestions

I couldn't find the thread for website improvements/suggestions, so I'm putting this here. Feel free to move it.

Anyway, I just wanted to say it would be pretty cool to see some All-time (career) player stats.

i.e. listing the cumulative stats for Mogilny, Yzerman, Lemieux, Simpson etc. for ALL SNES Classic leagues (could filter by All leagues, Classic, Dynasty, Classic A vs. B, etc.), and all GENS leagues.

Or does this exist somewhere already?

3 minutes ago, Bob Kudelski said:

I couldn't find the thread for website improvements/suggestions, so I'm putting this here. Feel free to move it.

Anyway, I just wanted to say it would be pretty cool to see some All-time (career) player stats.

i.e. listing the cumulative stats for Mogilny, Yzerman, Lemieux, Simpson etc. for ALL SNES Classic leagues (could filter by All leagues, Classic, Dynasty, Classic A vs. B, etc.), and all GENS leagues.

That'd be fun to look at.  Blitz had a page for that, could be used for design inspiration http://www.blitz94.com/playerstats.asp?season=0&team=&coach=&position=Scoring&league=101&playoffs=false&orderby=PTSpG

5 hours ago, Bob Kudelski said:

Patience Grasshopper. This is coming soon. I need to finish updating the site first to make it look nicer. Halfway through right now, then I'll make new stat pages.

And yes, I was planning on filtering it depending on league. It only makes sense to do it that way.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Bob Kudelski said:

Whoa, thanks. I did not realize that was there. Body check stats are there too. Sweet!

Gives a description of what is on the pages. I think a lot of people have missed this.

• 5 months later...

It might be possible to automate integration with SportsClubStats.com's playoff probabilities website. The nhl94online.com site would just need to dump league stats and results to an email in the appropriate format (see the "FAQ" link) and email it to them (might need to be manually emailed unless the nhl94online.com site can do automated emails too)

http://www.sportsclubstats.com/fantasy.html

If you're unfamiliar with the site, here is it's NHL page (for the eastern conference). During the season, it's a great resource for knowing what your team's chances of making the playoffs or who their most-likely opponent is: http://www.sportsclubstats.com/NHL/Eastern.html