Sign in to follow this  
Bob Kudelski

Website Improvements/Suggestions

I couldn't find the thread for website improvements/suggestions, so I'm putting this here. Feel free to move it.

Anyway, I just wanted to say it would be pretty cool to see some All-time (career) player stats.

i.e. listing the cumulative stats for Mogilny, Yzerman, Lemieux, Simpson etc. for ALL SNES Classic leagues (could filter by All leagues, Classic, Dynasty, Classic A vs. B, etc.), and all GENS leagues.

Or does this exist somewhere already?

3 minutes ago, Bob Kudelski said:

I couldn't find the thread for website improvements/suggestions, so I'm putting this here. Feel free to move it.

Anyway, I just wanted to say it would be pretty cool to see some All-time (career) player stats.

i.e. listing the cumulative stats for Mogilny, Yzerman, Lemieux, Simpson etc. for ALL SNES Classic leagues (could filter by All leagues, Classic, Dynasty, Classic A vs. B, etc.), and all GENS leagues.

That'd be fun to look at.  Blitz had a page for that, could be used for design inspiration http://www.blitz94.com/playerstats.asp?season=0&team=&coach=&position=Scoring&league=101&playoffs=false&orderby=PTSpG

5 hours ago, Bob Kudelski said:

Patience Grasshopper. This is coming soon. I need to finish updating the site first to make it look nicer. Halfway through right now, then I'll make new stat pages.

And yes, I was planning on filtering it depending on league. It only makes sense to do it that way.

• Like 1

I made a new thread so people can suggest anything else. (I think there was one before but I have no idea where it is).

In the Team Stats page, what is PS%?

penalty shot %?

1 hour ago, smozoma said:

penalty shot %?

That's what I thought, but for SNES, the range across 14 teams is 46% to 58%. I thought the distribution would be broader if this were penalty shot %.

It's (completed) pass percentage.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Premium said:

It's (completed) pass percentage.

A-ha, thanks man.

I have another request - Faceoff % in the Team Stats.

That would be interesting to see.

1 hour ago, chaos said:

Whoa, thanks. I did not realize that was there. Body check stats are there too. Sweet!

11 hours ago, Bob Kudelski said:

Whoa, thanks. I did not realize that was there. Body check stats are there too. Sweet!

Gives a description of what is on the pages. I think a lot of people have missed this.