NHL'94 Forums

Plablegs DEUX

Ok.  I am aware that there is Classic, and VHL, and Coach's Retro league running.

And, while they are all resource potential hogs to the chance for another league, they also all fall WAY behind interest in doing a large, bring your A game, DRAFT style league.

SO, with that said, F- the competition!  It's time to roll.

First off, it will be a slow roll, in all reality.  Need to give space to the other leagues to slow down, despite my previous verbage.

Looking at finishing ROLL CALL mid November, AND AND AND a Draft Video, for those who make the league.

Assume draft runs end of November, and season doesn't start till some time slightly before Xmas.  LOTS OF PRE-SEASON ROMS & TRADING :)

moving draft back closer to Mid December.

That said, depending on league size, will affect start times && season lengths.

TRUE GOALS:

16 coaches, schedules weighted for A & B levels.
1 month if late start, 2 months if early start (early being beginning of December, late being Xmas time)
Draft to run end of November AFTER Thanksgiving.

Moving draft back

PLEASE ADD YOUR NAME &&& PREFERRED team if interested.
ABOUT Plablegs league.
It's NO PENALTIES edited ROM where B check still works, FAST action, and NO WEIGHT BUG FIX.  ALL HAIL JR.

3 minutes ago, skip said:

I'll join if there is a spot. 

Team: North Stars, Nordiques, Whalers in that order.

EVERYONE invited to join, INCLUDING Dickon.  Anyone committed to finishing draft in timely manner and playing all their games is IN upon request (minus Mav)

You know I'm in, and I'm looking to trade like mother fucker, need to some how top the team I put together in Plablegs uno!!!!!!!!!!  Unlimited trades bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rangers please, unless Raph had them in Plablegs 1, then give me the Sharks.

Just now, Lupz27 said:

You know I'm in, and I'm looking to trade like mother fucker, need to some how top the team I put together in Plablegs uno!!!!!!!!!!  Unlimited trades bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rangers please, unless Raph had them in Plablegs 1, then give me the Sharks.

TTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Labs, YOU BETTER JOIN.

And Lupz is Rangers.  Raph second fiddle today.

4 minutes ago, LABS_66 said:

So how does it work?

It's Classic without penalties, B check enabled, and y button, and quick goalie control like Blitz was.  It's NHL94 on steroids you can play like 10 games in 45 minutes with no penalty stoppages.

Awesome league, and awesome rom.

2 minutes ago, LABS_66 said:

Oh wow sweet! Do we draft? What teams available?

Yes draft league with UNLIMITED trades!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Grab Pitt they are available!

Thanks Jer_33 for Toronto offer.  I may not play, so you can have them.  :)

Not sure if I will have time to play, so I will hold off and see how things develop with signups, my family life,  as well as Coach's league.  Am I allowed to say "maybe"?  (I do appreciate Brutus stepping up, just see busy times ahead for me, personally.)

Also wanted to mention that people can always use this easy link:

http://nhl94.com/events

To see what online and live events are happening at any given time.  I added this thread with league info to that page. :)

Edited by aqualizard

On 11/9/2017 at 8:48 PM, kingraph said:

I can't think about another league until classic and retro 3 is over.  So for now I'm out, but if this chugs along into Jan, count me in as a substitute for the first slacker. 

Your in, Classic, and PRL 3 are gonna be wrapped up before Thanksgiving.  And @IceStorm70 sign your ass up, @ZEPPELIN198, and @flatcrusher come sign up!

We need to get this thing scheduled, Classic is humming along, PRL season 3 is probably well over 50% complete, and the season isn't even posted on the site yet, VHL is probably more then 20% complete, and the season hasn't even officially started yet.  I'd say a December 1st draft start would be perfect, week to 2 week long draft IF that's what guys want (I'd prefer a day, or 2, but I'm one of a small few that are crazy for this s**t),  trade deadline New Year's Eve if draft drags to the full 2 week, December 23rd if it only goes 1 week, and a official season start of January 1st this would give Classic, and VHL plenty of time to have playoffs completed, or close to completion, and probably be finished with PRL Season 4 before then, and maybe take a month hiatus from PRL leagues with maybe @CoachMac coming up with an 80's rom to draft from (if he is interested in putting in that kind of work would completely understand if he did not want to), and maybe do a 6 team lottery for teams to add to the draft pool with the 80's rom, and if you have a keeper from one of those teams selected in that lottery he is no longer keeper eligible for you that season to throw a little wrinkle in the PRL format (this should probably be posted in PRL league thread somewhere not here sorry).

I think if we recruit some of the VHL newbs, and Classic newbs we can more then fill this league with at least 16 teams if promoted more after Thanksgiving when some of those guys see those seasons are almost done.

What do you think @Brutus ?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...