Blake

NHL '93 AI > '94 AI

I think the NHL '93 AI is much better than the NHL '94 AI, as in '93 you can't expect to score off some terrible cross crease goals in every play, the defense plays much better, the goalies play much better, and every game is a challenge. I will not lie NHL '94 is the better game, but '93 is the game that's harder to win in.

So your saying Human vs Human 94>93

Human vs CPU 93>94

3 hours ago, Blake said:

I think the NHL '93 AI is much better than the NHL '94 AI, as in '93 you can't expect to score off some terrible cross crease goals in every play, the defense plays much better, the goalies play much better, and every game is a challenge. I will not lie NHL '94 is the better game, but '93 is the game that's harder to win in.

I think he goalies are a lot better in NHL '94. It's possible you aren't very good at deking the goalies. 

I remember we used to have a '93 league, and it wasn't extremely rare to score 20 goals in a game.

9 hours ago, Premium said:

I think he goalies are a lot better in NHL '94. It's possible you aren't very good at deking the goalies. 

I remember we used to have a '93 league, and it wasn't extremely rare to score 20 goals in a game.

yeah goalies are definitely better in '94, making the CPU "harder" in general.