NHL'94 Forums

Newbie question

Celislanders

Yes, you can use the 30 team ROMs, although I think it may not work if the goalie control patch is in it, so you may need to try a few different versions of the ROM to find one that works.

Yes, adding players is super easy in NOSE. There's a + button somewhere on the Players page. But make sure you go the Teams page first and enable "AUTO BYTES" (little black and white text button).

I think the maximum number of players per team is 26.

• Thanks 1

Also easy, but there is an unintuitive trick to it.

When you're on the Goalies page, there are 3 or 4 weird dropdowns with values from 0-9 or A-F in them (hexadecimal digits). To add goalies, set more of them to non-zero values and click the button beside them. To remove a goalie, change the rightmost non-zero value to a zero and press the button. In theory these values indicate what proportion of games the AI should use that goalie for (or something like that!), but I don't think it actually does anything other than make the goalie exist or not.

When you add or remove a goalie, they are moved from/to the regular players list. Also, they count towards the total-players-on-a-team maximum.

• Thanks 1