Sign in to follow this  
Stepher1980

2018 Olympic Rom?

is there a possibly of an edit for the current Olympics? 

I often like making things like this (did World Championship last fall), but I just don't have much interest in this tournament. 

Also rating all the unknown players would be a nightmare and arbitrary. 

Doing trade deadline update to NHL rom will keep my busy enough, I think.

• Like 1

@naples39 I agree completely - this tourney is just not that interesting. However, if you want to do a "shell" ROM of the teams with banners and center ice logos, I am happy to do the player ratings and can ask Slapshot67 to do the player cards. Let me know bud.

^_^

On 2/16/2018 at 8:12 PM, slapshot67 said:

here is the official Pyeongchang 2018 rom:D, it has both men's and women's teams, just needs the rosters filled.

NHL 94 - Pyeongchang 2018.bin

gonna be a lot of work for me... thanks Slapshot

Edited by Stepher1980

Hello @Stepher1980. Happy to see that I'm not the only one interested about the OG. I'm almost done with the rosters. I made only the men. I will be done in a couple of days, just 2 teams missing. Rom will be uploaded into the topic I started.

u should have made it work only after 1am to make more realistic ...

.did u use oar or russia lol

@naples39 could you please upload your World championship rom please?? I would be happy to play it!!! Thanks a lot!!!

On 3/22/2018 at 5:13 AM, mitch13 said:

@naples39 could you please upload your World championship rom please?? I would be happy to play it!!! Thanks a lot!!!

I'm not sure what that 'update' would be. The World Championship is over and done, and the 2018 Olympics are entirely different uniforms, teams, and rosters.

I am definitely not interested in making a ROM based on this Olympics that I didn't watch with a bunch of players I've never heard of.

Ok, I read in this thread that you made a WC rom last fall, so I asked if you already uploaded it or if you could do it again please, because I would love to play it.

It's not about the olympics, no worries. Thanks.

3 hours ago, naples39 said:

I'm not sure what that 'update' would be. The World Championship is over and done, and the 2018 Olympics are entirely different uniforms, teams, and rosters.

I am definitely not interested in making a ROM based on this Olympics that I didn't watch with a bunch of players I've never heard of.

Ok, I read in this thread that you made a WC rom last fall, so I asked if you already uploaded it or if you could do it again please, because I would love to play it.

12 hours ago, mitch13 said:

Whoops, I mis-read upload as update.

The World Cup rom is still here:

Lol ok I've got it already, it's one of my favorite roms. I thought you also made one about the World Championship, the tournament held every single year. Thanks for the answer @naples39!

Edited by mitch13