NHL'94 Forums

Plablegs 2: Finals

kingraph

Congrats, King Raph!  And thanks for sharing the videos.

Question: Did you use a new method to record them? (I saw in Discord JMJ was recommending some Xbox method, and if you used this, was it easier/better?)

6 hours ago, aqualizard said:

Congrats, King Raph!  And thanks for sharing the videos.

Question: Did you use a new method to record them? (I saw in Discord JMJ was recommending some Xbox method, and if you used this, was it easier/better?)

I did a combination.  I replayed using krecs, but instead of re-recording to a movie and then recording the movie to Avi, I used the Xbox/win 10 thing and it worked perfectly.  It's amazingly simple and would HIGHLY recommend this method.

You could easily record during the game (which is what @jmj did) and not bother with the krecs. I only did this because I didn't know how to do this.  

Btw, if you have Windows 10, you literally press the windows key + G, and that's it.  A recorder pops up and automatically selects the window you're using, i.e. GENS.  Pretty damn easy.

9 minutes ago, kingraph said:

I did a combination.  I replayed using krecs, but instead of re-recording to a movie and then recording the movie to Avi, I used the Xbox/win 10 thing and it worked perfectly.  It's amazingly simple and would HIGHLY recommend this method.

You could easily record during the game (which is what @jmj did) and not bother with the krecs. I only did this because I didn't know how to do this.  

Btw, if you have Windows 10, you literally press the windows key + G, and that's it.  A recorder pops up and automatically selects the window you're using, i.e. GENS.  Pretty damn easy.

Big key is obviously having Windows 10.

I have Windows 10 on my computer that for whatever reason causes you guys lag when you play me and used to be able to record anything while I played.

Very neat feature. 

REMINDS me I need to get with one of you nerds and get rid of this lag when I use my newer CPU!!!

3 hours ago, dcicon5148 said:

If you think I would do something like that in the playoffs let alone a final you would be mistaken. King is on another level than the majority of coaches here especially having Belfour. We can all pick up different things when we play him. 

You have me convinced.. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

On 2/17/2018 at 5:13 PM, kingraph said:

Did you record our series?  I’d love to relive my choke job, and see where I went wrong for future reference.

10 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

Did you record our series?  I’d love to relive my choke job, and see where I went wrong for future reference.

If you're interested in analyzing your game, you can download the okai recorder and have it automatically record your games on GENS. 

• Thanks 2