Sign in to follow this  
halifax

[Oct, 2018 - Vancouver, BC] - KING of '94 III

11 hours ago, kgman said:

You know they say that all men are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Kingraph and you can see that statement is not true. See, normally if you go one on one with another coach, you got a 50/50 chance of winning. But I'm a genetic freak and I'm not normal! So you got a 25%, AT BEST, at beat me. Then you add AJ to the mix, your chances of winning drastic go down. See the 3 way, at King of 94 you got a 33 1/3 chance of winning, but I, I got a 66 and 2/3 chance of winning, because AJ KNOWS he can't beat me and he's not even gonna try! So Kingraph, you take your 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25% chance and you got an 8 1/3 chance of winning at King of 94. But then you take my 75% chance of winning, if we was to go one on one, and then add 66 2/3 per cents, I got 141 2/3 chance of winning at King if 94. See Raph, the numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at King of 94 Vancouver. But I'm gonna break it down for all you ladies. Would you rather be with me? Or would you rather be with Raph?

Interviewer: I think Raph is kinda nice, y'know... Kgman: See, you're one of those girls that like romance. I'm a talk to all my freaks out there. Would you rather come home to me, a genetic freak, to be satisfied every night? Or go home to that fat ass Kingraph? 

and that's the nice thing about Sega...there's only 3 people who have any chance of winning it! Everyone else is playing for 4th, other wise hoping that one of you aren't there so they can win a third place prize. ;) 

Make sure you have those $$ to book your ticket to Van City!

I apologize, has the actual weekend been determined on this yet?  I'm looking at hosting a Tecmo event in October in Green Bay, preferably the weekend of the 20th which is when the Packers have a bye week.  Would like to avoid any conflicts with you guys, as there may be a player or two that would choose one over the other.

On 6/11/2018 at 12:36 PM, Edge of 94' WI said:

I apologize, has the actual weekend been determined on this yet?  I'm looking at hosting a Tecmo event in October in Green Bay, preferably the weekend of the 20th which is when the Packers have a bye week.  Would like to avoid any conflicts with you guys, as there may be a player or two that would choose one over the other.

We're just waiting for the NHL to release it's schedule which should be sometime later this month and then we'll pick a date sometime thereafter.

15 hours ago, halifax said:

We're just waiting for the NHL to release it's schedule which should be sometime later this month and then we'll pick a date sometime thereafter.

Thanks Halifax.

• Like 1

On 3/2/2018 at 7:23 PM, CoachMac said:

Sent these off today for the awesome organizers of this tourney.

IMG_0171.jpgIMG_0172.jpg

Previous work I did for Green Bay.

IMG_0135.jpgIMG_0134.jpg

My Training Ground for KO94-3

IMG_0206.jpgIMG_0218.jpg

Blue Ice Nhl 94 Tribute Stiga Game I have been working on.

IMG_0220.jpg

Eventually I hope to make flat players with stickers that will look like the pixelated players in NHL 94.

I would like to be the official trophy maker of this tournament.

Consider this my application.:big_smile:

Would love one of these!