NHL'94 Forums

Nintenda's NHL Hockey 94 2018 2v2

Boston Boy

Hello Everyone!  I have now finished the BETA version of this rom, so I'll release it for people to play while I make it better.  I used NOSE to edit Skip and Slapshot's Playoff rom(Under his permission).  I plan to add a new title screen, Different rating, and remove a few players.  

Notes:

Sedin brothers will be in for one last time

Only the lines are editied, but by the time the rom is complete, it will be much, much different(ok maybe a stretch)

Sorry Winnipeg fans:  I couldn't edit the lines to make it 2v2, NOSE wouldn't let me, so it still has 5 players on a line.(This will change)

Same goes for NHL 94 all-stars, which are also still 5 players

Thank you for your patience!

Nintenda's NHL 94 2018 2v2.bin

Edited by Boston Boy

6 hours ago, Boston Boy said:

Hello Everyone!  I have now finished the BETA version of this rom, so I'll release it for people to play while I make it better.  I used NOSE to edit Skip and Slapshot's Playoff rom(Under his permission).  I plan to add a new title screen, Different rating, and remove a few players.  

Notes:

Sedin brothers will be in for one last time

Only the lines are editied, but by the time the rom is complete, it will be much, much different(ok maybe a stretch)

Sorry Winnipeg fans:  I couldn't edit the lines to make it 2v2, NOSE wouldn't let me, so it still has 5 players on a line.(This will change)

Same goes for NHL 94 all-stars, which are also still 5 players

Thank you for your patience!

Nintenda's NHL 94 2018 2v2.bin

Nice job!  I was able to edit WPG to be 2on2, via NOSE, and can send to you if you like...obviously I don't know who you want to be the two so you could just change it to be whoever...
Hit me up if you are interested.

21 minutes ago, Boston Boy said:

Who do you have?  Regardless, thank you very much!  

No prob... I have it with Schiefele and Wheeler as they are always paired together.  Laine is the extra.  If you would like it to be something else, let me know.

I’ll PM it to you later when Im near my personal laptop.

18 minutes ago, Boston Boy said:

Oh I was thinking Schiefele and Laine with Wheeler.  But again, thank you!

No prob... thats a quick and easy swap out.  Ill send it to you, with that pairing, in a little while.