themessiah1194

Question about the NHL'67.bin Rom

Hi. I'm new to the forums, but been playing NHL94 since it's release. In the NHL'67 Original 6 Rom, there's a Henri Richard, question is, is he the brother of the Rocket in that roster? I would love to play as the Rocket Maurice Richard, in which rom is the Rocket Richard at? Thanks...

Edited by themessiah1194

Yes, Henri Richard is the brother of Rocket Richard

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, themessiah1194 said:

Hi. I'm new to the forums, but been playing NHL94 since it's release. In the NHL'67 Original 6 Rom, there's a Henri Richard, question is, is he the brother of the Rocket in that roster? I would love to play as the Rocket Maurice Richard, in which rom is the Rocket Richard at? Thanks...

Rocket retired after the 1960 Season.
He is in all of my roms from 1952-1959.
He is one of the best players in each one.
He did not make the 1960 rom, but he was on that team.
From 1956-1960, he played with his little brother Henri who would continue to play into the 1970's.

Have Fun!

• Like 1

Oh wow, I saw a documentary on YouTube about the original 6 and Maurice was the feature player. In the fithties rom, is he in it? In other words, one of your roms says NHLFITHTIES or is it NHLsixties? 

If you are interested in Richard, watch the 2005 movie, The Rocket. I enjoyed it. There are some epic stories about this guy.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matt55 said:

If you are interested in Richard, watch the 2005 movie, The Rocket. I enjoyed it. There are some epic stories about this guy.

I sure will check that out. Thank you