Brutus

Et Tu Brute Deuce

I will update the rules, games, etc here as soon as everything is finalized.

For now,

Blitz style ROM for weight bug fixed, NO C/B, Check rating added into Check Factor like in previous Blitz ROM's.
No boost to goalies, Classic style for goalie range & control switch controls (no SNES instant switch or shortened B switch controls)
Classic Hot/Cold on, except displays of in game ratings will be accurate.
5 minute periods, Offsides Off, Icing ON, Penalties on, but reduced to 45 seconds.
Overtime set for 10 minutes.  (Nothing better than an OT battle around the 4 minute mark after a few great saves!)
5 Forwards, 4 defense, 1 Goalie

Player Pool to select your team will be a combination of Old Time Great ROMs, NHL94 ROM, and some of Skip's modern ROMS.
There will be some form of a snake draft, with salary restrictions PER round based on your team's overall salary cap & total salary.
I will work out some type of settings, but WITHIN the Google Doc for the draft, each UNDRAFTED slot will show average salary available to be spent per starting slot using, and per bench slot, and you won't be allowed to spend above a certain range without commissioner approval.  (IN other words, on a rare occasion, a coaches selection might require to delay the draft while we review with you that you really want to leave the rest of your team stripped to the bone type thing)

League to start September 1st, through September 30th. 
If we have sufficient games played to end season on the 30th, cut off for loading games will be Monday, October 1st @ 10 am central.
Playoffs will have A Playoffs, with Playin series for lower seeds, and B playoffs for bottom 6-8 coaches, if they are interested.
Will set a MINIMUM games played to be playoff eligible, but seeding will be based strictly on WIN PERCENTAGE.  DNP's will not factor into playoff standings.  Just a one set, minimum games played.

So far, we've got 13 coaches "IN".  Let's start selecting teams from the NHL94 Team List to play with.  And if someone ends up volunteering to do custom work, we can work on switching team names then.

#1 Brutus - Chicago
#2 Icestorm - Buffalo
#3 Aqua - LA Kings
#4 Seamor -TB Lightning
#5 MikeGartner - Northstars
#6 AJ - Edmonton
#7 AtomicRaven - Montreal
#8 Corbetkb - Dallas
#9 Lupz - Rangers
#10 Jwebber -
#11 Skip - Quebec
#12 Flatcrusher - Jets
#13 Boston Boy - Boston?
#14 Zep - Hartford
#15 Chef - Philadelphia
#16 Chaos - Toronto

Team selection will go by first come, first go, and again, only NHL94 teams for now, unless someone offers to do the customization work for the ROM, and we'd switch then.

• Like 1

*bump*

I updated the rules/draft settings for now.

I will continue to discuss this further within Discord, and make everything final by Sunday.

Maybe drafting mid August, so time for pre-season, where add/drops/trades will be allowed as long as you stay within salary cap for your team.

Montreal

Edited by AtomicRaven
Gayness

I'll be Quebec

4 hours ago, AtomicRaven said:

Hamilton Tigers

Until someone offers to do the custom ROM, we are only selecting NHL94 teams please.  IF we get to custom teams, I'll lock you in at Hamilton Tigers.  But in the mean time, please re-select.

• Like 1

I'll take Chicago

I’ll take Hartford. I don’t understand the draft but i’m Sure i’Ll be fine.

Edited by kylewat

since I don't drink anymore I need to live vicariously thru u Mr khan! ...drunk lottery video or gtfo! 

11 hours ago, kgman said:

since I don't drink anymore I need to live vicariously thru u Mr khan! ...drunk lottery video or gtfo! 

KG SOBER!?!?

Glad to hear you are trying to conquer your demons, and glad someone can live vicariously through my videos. 

^^^BUMP

We are STILL OPEN for sign up for this league.

Sitting at 14 coaches. 

Would prefer to get to an even 16, but good with a solid 14.

I'll go Edmonton.

I'll take Toronto

Sign me up as Calgary.