NHL'94 Forums

Another Olympic Rom suggestion.

themessiah1194

Hello NHL94 hockey fans, I'm bringing up another suggestion for a rom. Just saw the documentary and the Movie "Miracle" and will love to see a rom based on the 1980 Olympics at Lake Placid.

Cheers and happy scoring!!!!!

Edited by themessiah1194

On 7/31/2018 at 7:49 PM, themessiah1194 said:

Hello NHL94 hockey fans, I'm bringing up another suggestion for a rom. Just saw the documentary and the Movie "Miracle" and will love to see a rom based on the 1980 Olympics at Lake Placid.

Cheers and happy scoring!!!!!

@themessiah1194 Hey bud, in the next few weeks, Kazzar, Slapshot67 and myself will be releasing an International "Legacy" ROM that includes some current teams and a bunch of all-time classic teams. Want to re-live the Miracle on Ice? Cool! Want to play some 1987 Canada Cup with Canada vs. USSR, or maybe 1991 with Canada vs. USA. Done! Some World Cup of Hockey from '96? In! Oh, you just like the classic 1994 ROM and want to use those rosters/ratings? OK, there are 6 teams made up of (mostly) original 1994 rated players! Mix in the current rosters that I create for 2018-19 season and have a world tourney with your friends.

I think it has a little something for everyone.

It's been a lot of fun to work on the rosters & players, and the work Kazzar did on the banners and logos was an absolute hat-trick.

But if you need all the teams from the tourney, Coach Mac has you haha

• Like 2

3 hours ago, skip said:

@themessiah1194 Hey bud, in the next few weeks, Kazzar, Slapshot67 and myself will be releasing an International "Legacy" ROM that includes some current teams and a bunch of all-time classic teams. Want to re-live the Miracle on Ice? Cool! Want to play some 1987 Canada Cup with Canada vs. USSR, or maybe 1991 with Canada vs. USA. Done! Some World Cup of Hockey from '96? In! Oh, you just like the classic 1994 ROM and want to use those rosters/ratings? OK, there are 6 teams made up of (mostly) original 1994 rated players! Mix in the current rosters that I create for 2018-19 season and have a world tourney with your friends.

I think it has a little something for everyone.

It's been a lot of fun to work on the rosters & players, and the work Kazzar did on the banners and logos was an absolute hat-trick.

But if you need all the teams from the tourney, Coach Mac has you haha

Sweet!!!