NHL'94 Forums

NHL 07

slapshot67

Here is the rom for the start of the 07 season, i updated the rosters, there is some players called "# Rookie" on some teams as i dont know all the rookies yet. I don't know how to edit images in the game, so if anybody wants to hack please do. I think anaheim and buffalo are the only ones that changed jerseys and logos. Thanks WBOY and MACKS-HACKS for the rom and tools.

Slapshot67

Having trouble with the zip file, when i post it, it dosnt work. any ideas.

I tested it out... and was able to upload a file about the same file size. (700k). Did you make sure it was a zip file? Did you try it since I posted?

Anyone else having these problems?

I do have confirmation that Swos and Mahavishnu will be doing their annual ROM updates. I'll let them give the word on updates and Roms.

-Evan

Hey in the new this new update there is a bug i found...

In OT if a player gets a pentaly but the other team scores before they can touch to have the pentaly called they show the player skate the the box even though the game is over...then he disappers and the game just sitts there causing you to must reset the emulator :(

all i have to say is wow! is the latest version the storeandserve.com one?

No. I don't even know what is storeandserve.com.

Mahavishnu's and Swos's NHL2007.bin can be downloaded from here:

http://www.nhl94.com/update/

Right now player card pictures are totally messed up, but we try to fix and update them later.

how can i tell if i have the latest version?

DP is not the Isles starter

Crosby is not on Pens line 1

there are 2 #8 on Washington (Ovie and someone else)

No the rapidshare is Slaphot taking my version from last year, f**king around with the rosters and releasing it when I asked him not to. He really messed the lines and rosters up in the process.

Go get swos and mav's. They've done a great job.

The ROM is Great. ;) But I have one problem. They changed the Penguins jersey's. I thought they looked perfect in the 06 version. Now they look too black. But besides that GREAT job. I love the fact they added the new buffalo and anaheim logos/jerseys. Now if we could get some fights in 94. :rolleyes:

Left: NHL 07 Right: NHL 06

untitled1qo5.jpg

really all they did was get rid of the gold upper part. But that made all the difference.

nice job on the rom, just one question, how come all the teams have a grey stripe on their shoulders when you make a jersey color change?

post-447-1160419864_thumb.jpg

The ROM is Great. ;) But I have one problem. They changed the Penguins jersey's. I thought they looked perfect in the 06 version. Now they look too black. But besides that GREAT job. I love the fact they added the new buffalo and anaheim logos/jerseys. Now if we could get some fights in 94. :rolleyes:

Left: NHL 07 Right: NHL 06

untitled1qo5.jpg

really all they did was get rid of the gold upper part. But that made all the difference.

There is a solution for this.

You can use wboy's magnificent NOSE NHL94 editor to edit the different jersey template that of swos & Mahavisnu NHL updates.

At the Strips edit select the "Strip Hack by SWOS" from the options. It will allow you to see the difference between the original and the new versions (I actually went and edited every single player grapchics and movement picture so different types of uniforms could be made. The editing took me tens of hours :) )

Here's a picture how to do it. the arrow points the place of the color that is used for coloring the shoulder.

striphack.jpg

And about the Pittsburgh Penguins jerseys. I only edited them like I did because it best matched the real jerseys. see for yourself:

sid_evolution.jpgpG01-2098459nm.jpgpG01-2168813nm.jpg

And thank you all about the comments you have made about the update.

swos

I tried to run NOSE. But it says... "Please Intstall and register the Windows Common Controls ActiveX Control DLL" (mscomctl.ocx). does not exist! I downloaded the that and opened it. But I still get the message. Should I put the files in a certain folder or something ?