NHL'94 Forums

all-time favourite line-up

tebiah

All you guys must have played a lot and formed some opinion who are the players you enjoy playin most with.

I'm not talkin about the guys who score most, but the guys who play the gime for the audience, enjoy puttin guys out for game, score those overtime goals. You know what I'm talkin about. Heres my line up:

G: Wendell Young TB

D: Doug Houda HFD

D: Chris LIpumaTB

LW:Mikael Nylander HFD

C: Jeremy Roenick CHI

RW: Bill Lindsay FLO

This is an interesting topic indeed. It was very hard to name only one line –up, so I decided to put out my wholeâ€all-stars†team with all the three line-ups here. These guys have offered me more joy than any other thing during the past ten years. Tears, joy, money, smoke of the fire-stone and hundreds cups of coffee I have spent with these guys :blink: .

Check it out and join the discussion under this interesting topic!

SC1 SC2 CHK

LD Driver (NJ) Niedermayer (NJ) Benning (EDM)

RD• Tatarinov (QUE) Albelin (NJ) Ahola (SJ)

LW Sundin (QUE) Barr (NJ) Odgers (SJ)

C Lapointe (QUE) Ojanen(NJ) Kisio (SJ)

RD Kovalenko (QUE) Mallette (NJ) Bawa (SJ)

Goalies: Chris Terreri ( NJ)

Jeff Hackett (SJ)

G - Chris Terreri (96)

D - Scott Stevens (All versions)

D - Scott Niedermayer (96)

C - Doug Gilmour (95)

W - Alexander Mogilny (All versions)

W - Jeff Lazaro (Was insanely fast in 93, Ottawa's only good player)

If I throw my Herman Edwards; "You play.. to win.. the game." line out the window. My favorite line up would likely be:

LW: Shanahan

C: Oates

RW: Hull

LD: Brown

RD: Ifrate

G: Soderstrom

Hey clokwise. Wondering you can be afirst liner , if you obvioysly donnt understand anything abou tghe game. Mybe we should try to play sometimes in online and see who is who. The little miserable first-liner would be shitting in his pants after the first period :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

And what's wrong with the players I posted? These are reliable guys for me. Lazaro helped me win the cup with Ottawa in NHLPA 93. If you want me to post low rated players, fine. At least say something to that extent ;)

Stevens : And what's wrong with the players I posted? These are reliable guys for me. Lazaro helped me win the cup with Ottawa in NHLPA 93. If you want me to post low rated players, fine. At least say something to that extent

Nothing wrong with those guys. It is probably a good idea to play in the beginning with better rated guys. That way you learn to score more easily and when time goes on, you can start playngn with lower rated guys. Thenagain, there are guys like adminsorb and clockwise, who are "veteran" players, but they are still using the high rated players when they play. That probably tells something about what sort of players they are, what do you think..?

And finall, i give you huge respect for naming Lazaro allready in your line-up. :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with those guys. It is probably a good idea to play in the beginning with better rated guys. That way you learn to score more easily and when time goes on, you can start playngn with lower rated guys. Thenagain, there are guys like adminsorb and clockwise, who are "veteran" players, but they are still using the high rated players when they play. That probably tells something about what sort of players they are, what do you think..?

And finall, i give you huge respect for naming Lazaro allready in your line-up. :rolleyes:

Sorry for taking your smiley the wrong way ;)

Destroying the computer with good teams is fun and all, but the real fun for me comes in winning it all with bad teams that only have a few good players.

This is kind of tough. I could make most of a team with mine, so I guess I'll do the top three in each position, from favorite to least(but I like them all xD)

Goalie: Felix Potvin (Toronto), Ron Hextall (Quebec), Tim Cheveldae (Detroit)

Left Defense: Doug Lidster (Vancouver), Ray Bourque (Boston), Al Iafrate (Washington)

Right Defense: Steve Duchesne (Quebec), Steve Chiasson (Detroit), Jyrki Lumme (Vancouver)

Left Wing: Brendan Shanahan (St. Louis), Mats Sundin (Quebec), Mike Ricci (Quebec)

Center: Pat LaFontaine (Buffalo), Sylvain Turgeon (Ottawa), Cliff Ronning (Vancouver)

Right Wing: Pavel Bure (Vancouver), Alexander Mogilny (Buffalo), Trevor Linden (Vancouver)

As you can likely see, I like the Canucks.

stevens says: Destroying the computer with good teams is fun and all, but the real fun for me comes in winning it all with bad teams that only have a few good players.

Same here stevens. What do you think about NJ guys like Troy Mallette, Bill Guerin and Janne Ojanen? I think that those kind of players make the game more palyable Have you played with any of those players? And what do think about the prince of stockholm, Tommy albelin 6# from NJ

I'm so into this speculation with lines, that I'm also gonna sive my full three lines:

G: Young TB & Burke HFD

LD: Houda HFD, Bergevin TB, Ulanov WPG

RD: Lipuma TB, Burt HFD, Godynuyk FLO

LW Nylander HFD, Janssens HFD, Dimaio TB

C: Roenick CHI, Cassels HFD, Ron Sutter STL

RW: Lindsay FLO, Leeman MTL, M. Andersson TB

hello guys! what's up ahola & tebiah my tough enemies?

i can only let you know one player (ahola knows this guy too well) cos otherwise you guys would propably s**t in your pants (no offense)..here he comes, sneaky bastard, should i say the governor of dallas, the one and onlyyy Mike Mcpheeeee!!

seemio says: hello guys! what's up ahola & tebiah my tough enemies?

i can only let you know one player (ahola knows this guy too well) cos otherwise you guys would propably s**t in your pants (no offense)..here he comes, sneaky bastard, should i say the governor of dallas, the one and onlyyy Mike Mcpheeeee!!

I think this guy talks crap about mcphee, he (mcphee) wouldnt find oil from texas even if he would be standing on it.

however, this guy is the best player I have ever play against,(after me of course :lol: ) so show him some respect. :(

I think this guy talks crap about mcphee, he (mcphee) wouldnt find oil from texas even if he would be standing on it.

however, this guy is the best player I have ever play against,(after me of course :) ) so show him some respect. B)

well, first of all ahola thanks for the respect thing but if we play best of sevens against eachother, you know that you can only win perhaps one game. that's all your skillfull hands can do in this great game :P, however every game is equal but it is the tiny tiny details that gives me the advantage because i can use them better :D...waiting for some more sevens to play with you ahola.

seemio says: well, first of all ahola thanks for the respect thing but if we play best of sevens against eachother, you know that you can only win perhaps one game. that's all your skillfull hands can do in this great game , however every game is equal but it is the tiny tiny details that gives me the advantage because i can use them better ...waiting for some more sevens to play with you ahola.

Seemio is a fast from his mouth , but next time ojanen, barr and the prince of stockholm , tommy albelin will cut mcphees and caseys teeth out like a candy.

See you on the rink soon a.s.a.p.

Man aloha, I hope you really can back that game up because you spew a lot of trash talk. I take it your a SNES player? If your Gens, I would like to play you sometime. I'm always looking for a good game. Ericanthony76 is my aol. Lata skata!

Man aloha, I hope you really can back that game up because you spew a lot of trash talk. I take it your a SNES player? If your Gens, I would like to play you sometime. I'm always looking for a good game. Ericanthony76 is my aol. Lata skata!

Of course i did. And hey by the way. Sorry about my bad english. How many languages do you speak? I write and speak 5 different. And just that you know. People in scandinavia are usually good with english. Have you ever tried to learn any other languages than english. Or maybe you don't need do that because your from the greatest country in the world , U:S, right?

Anyway, it could do something to your apple-sized brains..

Ps. I am ready for beating you up in the rink next week when i get tha game to my computer..

same question to you, how many languages do you speak or write.?

Fluent in English. Could probably get around France and not be in the bottom 25% of retarded tourists. Trying to learn Spanish. I can say the following with no accent: "Ingen Svensk", which is useful when the Swedes are going on and on and on about how they have the best hockey team in all of Scandinavia but I can't understand exactly how they're saying it.

I also speak the language of common courtesy, sprinkled with humor. But my sense of humor is rapidly running out, especially this morning. I would appreciate it if the flaming and trolling would stop now.

[/code]also speak the language of common courtesy, sprinkled with humor. But my sense of humor is rapidly running out, especially this morning. I would appreciate it if the flaming and trolling would stop now.

**deleted**

[i]This user is now on probation. -Mod[/i]

• 3 years later...

My Line In NHL 94'

G: Chris Terreri (Nj)

LD: Teppo Numminen (Win)

RD: Al MacInnis (Cgy)

LW: Stephane Richer (Nj) / Kevin Stevens (Pit)

C: Pat LaFontaine (Buf)

RD: Teemu Selänne (Win)

SM94 (Finnish Hockey League 94)

SC1

G: Ari-Pekka Siekkinen (JYP HT)

LD: Timo Jutila (Tappara)

RD: Mika Strömberg (Jokerit)

LW: Arto Javanainen (Ässät)

C: Esa Keskinen (TPS)

RW: Tomas Kapusta (HPK)

SC 2

G: Petr Briza (Lukko)