NHL'94 Forums

want to see how good you are?

Guest kalem

all this talk about whos the best ...their is only ONE KGMAN......my repuation needs no description ...even tick will admit i have dominated his ass thourghly .....i think he was able to win once in 10 tries but every other game ibeat him by 4 or 5 goals ..........iam undoublty the best player in north america .......europe is different continent but i have to admit so great players out there but until we play on even servers will never know ..............KGMAN rules NHL94 and always will ( NA)

all this talk about whos the best ...their is only ONE KGMAN......my repuation needs no description ...even tick will admit i have dominated his ass thourghly .....i think he was able to win once in 10 tries but every other game ibeat him by 4 or 5 goals ..........iam undoublty the best player in north america .......europe is different continent but i have to admit so great players out there but until we play on even servers will never know ..............KGMAN rules NHL94 and always will ( NA)

I wouldn't say that you dominated my ass because I use my hands to play the game. Perhaps I would do better if I sat on my Sidewinder and proceeded to "shake my booty".

In any case, I was disappointed that you failed to complete the application for the league last time. I can only hope that the process will go better for you this time.

lots of talk and no action ,seems to be alot of you who post how good you are then when you play your an average player ill admit i posted like you then i found some good competition , so put up or shut up

anytime anywhere u know how to use Kaillera i hope when can play sunday 12:30pm ET before NFL starts .....(i got a gambling problem) send me EMAIL and well chat in the afternoon ........remember wen i destory u .....u must post how the results online then i let u have ur soul back LOL

anytime anywhere u know how to use Kaillera i hope when can play sunday 12:30pm ET before NFL starts .....(i got a gambling problem) send me EMAIL and well chat in the afternoon ........remember wen i destory u .....u must post how the results online then i let u have ur soul back LOL

all talk and no walk how is anybody supposed to know your email to beat you down

• 3 weeks later...

habs, if you want to know the kgman's email, click on his name

you can add your contact info to your profile while you're at it :blink:<_<