NHL'94 Forums

KGMAN ----The state of NHL94

kgman

KGman did try to join the NHL94 online league but did not receive a reply back from administators so who ever eventually wins this thing will always have an asterisk beside their name until they can beat Kgman once in 7 game series in NHl94 with Kgman using Stlouis or Montreal ..................Ive gone on little soul searching and have come to discover I have no equal and i dont mean just NHL94 ...........all that aside i impressed with evans dedication to the site NHl94 community is growing and so will the long list of victimes that KGMAN will dominate.....I not in it for ythe money i just have god given ability to play this game. Swos I hope the updated version of NHl94 (2005) will contain a section commenarting kgmans european super series .........enough about me now actually nobody else matters >>>>>>>>HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Actually you did receive a reply. Your application was incomplete. You replied, but refused to send the missing information. You are always welcome to play next season with a complete application.

Jeff

KGman did try to join the NHL94 online league but did not receive a reply back from administators so who ever eventually wins this thing will always have an asterisk beside their name until they can beat Kgman once in 7 game series in NHl94 with Kgman using Stlouis or Montreal ..................Ive gone on little soul searching and have come to discover I have no equal and i dont mean just NHL94 ...........all that aside i impressed with evans dedication to the site NHl94 community is growing and so will the long list of victimes that KGMAN will dominate.....I not in it for ythe money i just have god given ability to play this game. Swos I hope the updated version of NHl94 (2005) will contain a section commenarting kgmans european super series .........enough about me now actually nobody else matters >>>>>>>>HAHAHAHAHAHAH