NHL'94 Forums

Offside rule

dmitry

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you want to see?

• offside off
    • offside on

This poll isn't going to make or break the final decision, but I want to see where you guys stand. If you vote, please add a comment.

I prefer on. We are going to play with no line changes, and the teams will be stacked with talent.

I prefer offsides off. It is simply too many stopages in play for my taste.

i suppose maybe you guys are used to playing with it off, but i have always played with it on, and you don't have many stoppages if you play it right. occasionally you'll have a player fall down in the zone, but then you just cycle the puck back until he gets out of the zone. most of you guys have way more playing experience than me, so i'm interested to hear more.

I cant belive that everyones scared to play with offside on ...cmon boys deal with it learn to put puck over before players and cycle the puck inside the zone play some REAL hockey !!!only way it will slow down game is if you cant adapt to it ...its really not that hard and will actually make games more interesting if you guys can grasp the idea of OFFSIDES in HOCKEY :D

this just doesn't feel like a game that needs offsides. People say they want it now, but it will be very frustrating for everyone come season time. Everyone's gonna have some players with speed who have too much momentum going forward and get called for an offsides because of the shabby AI 30 times a game.

Offsides in games over 12 years old= very no

Offsides in games under 5 years old= very yes

EDIT: Anyone realize that NHL 94 has tag up offsides and the current games are just now adding it?....weird.