Guest cr0ssbar94

Which is better in your opinion?

NHL 92 advantages:

-more fights

-NHL team logos

-better goalies

NHLPA 93 advantages:

-NHL player names

-fights have more meaning (you can knock a top scorer out cold with one punch), and are better (more movement across the ice)

-crazier puck bounces

-BLOOD!

It's a toss up. I'd like opinions from fans of both games!

I give a slight edge to 93, but only a slight one. Both imo are better than 94. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Both are awesome. I actually got NHLPA 93 right when it was released. I then went backwards to get NHL 92. I love it but the improvements in NHLPA 93 is just too much to ignore. Setting up enforcers opposite each others is just the greatest thing ever. When the two top enforcers go at it for a "mark of territory" you can't help but get caught up in it. This game is still the best ever and replay value should tell all!!

NHLPA 93: Greatest ever!!

NHL 92: A close second!!

• 1 year later...

ha ha oh man, nhl 92 was an awesome game!

As far as voting for one or the other, I still have to go with NHLPA 93 as my choice out of the two, but for the record, NHL 92 was great in its own way.

I have played alot of '93 and can beat those damn goalies so easy, yet when going back to 92 its not so easy anymore. Better goalies? maybe, maybe not but it seems that way to me.

Also, I love the fact that when you pause a game, the score board shows you the game stats which includes a "fights won" column. I remember playing 20 minute periods and forget the score! The winner is he who wins more fights. Plus, it was so easy to start fights. We used to award bonus points if you started a fight as Wayne Gretzky and won.

I still remember to this day once when I was younger. Taking my friend's money because he bet me I couldn't beat him with Wayne Gretzky if he was Gary Roberts. Keep in mind Wayne takes 1 punch to hit the deck, Gary takes 13!

That was a great day for all the Gretzky fans out there, he laid the hurt on Roberts early in the second period. A flawless victory. The same was later repeated with Brett Hull, who takes a mere 2 punches to go down. it was a bad day for roberts.