NHL'94 Forums

Netplay?

JOE PRO

I tried connecting to my friend on netplay and got all the way to creating a game (Nhl94) and he joined the room but everytime push the "start game" button its boots us back to our desktop. I'm running the version 0.9 but don't know what the problem is?

Hey,

One suggestion I have is try checking or unchecking the option called "Perfect Synchro" under the CPU tab. Sometimes that needs to be on for the game to work.

-Evan

Guest nhl92fan
I tried connecting to my friend on netplay and got all the way to creating a game (Nhl94) and he joined the room but everytime push the "start game" button its boots us back to our desktop. I'm running the version 0.9 but don't know what the problem is?

I will play you, what time do you wanna meet? I'm dying to play someone, please respond. Thanks.

One suggestion I have is try checking or unchecking the option called "Perfect Synchro" under the CPU tab. Sometimes that needs to be on for the game to work.

Perfect Synchro is only for/required by a few Sega CD games, NHL94 (SCD) being one of them. The option actually disappears when you open a BIN or SMD rom.

As for getting Kaillera to work... place the exact same rom with the exact same name on the "Gens" folder on both PCs. Have both players open the rom, let it play for a second or so, then select Netplay.

Create the game on one of the PCs and have the other join and then start the game.

if it stil fails, make sure you both have the same version kailleraclient.dll aswell.