NHL'94 Forums

AHL

willsolo

Hello, does anyone have a recent version of the AHL rom? like the 05 or 06 version, i've haerd rumors of it's existence but haven't seen it yet.

and question number 2, i really want to join a league, but i can never seem to get the timing right to join - is there a way to just play a friendly game against somebody? and is there a league that is already going that has any openings for a devoted longtime player? thank you for your time,

-Will

Hello, does anyone have a recent version of the AHL rom? like the 05 or 06 version, i've haerd rumors of it's existence but haven't seen it yet.

and question number 2, i really want to join a league, but i can never seem to get the timing right to join - is there a way to just play a friendly game against somebody? and is there a league that is already going that has any openings for a devoted longtime player? thank you for your time,

-Will

Registration for the Spring 2007 league will probably start a month or two after the current Fall 2006 playoffs are over - keep checking back.

IM is the generally preferred method for setting up friendlies. You can check these lists and hit people up for pickup games:

http://nhl94online.com/html/online_players.php?lg=gens

http://nhl94online.com/html/online_players.php?lg=snes

Email your IM to Evan for inclusion on the lists, and post it here in the forums. Good things will happen.