NHL'94 Forums

AHL Rom

• 2 weeks later...
You still have the 2003 rom? Go to this site to get the 2005 rom and use it to make a 2006 rom.

http://www.ratol.fi/~vnaatane/nhl/

Thank you

mymy@kinex.net

Also asked swos(the person who make the rom)for help.

Actually, all AHL- and NHL-roms are done by me and swos together. I have done rosters and most of player cards. And swos have done awesome work with other graphics. Have to say that for example new sweaters and face off circles are great.

Sorry Ben Burke, but I can't help you with AHL rom now. I got enough work with updating NHL2006a and NHL2006b roms. Lots of transactions, trades and retirements nowdays.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Would it be possible to get a copy of the AHL 2005 ROM as well? I know this is already several months late.

I'm working on an AHL 2006-2007 mod for NHL '94 ( Genesis ), but I've been doing it from scratch. It would be nice to be able to compare, as well as having some sort of base model to work with.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
can any body send me this again??? lilben777@yahoo.com PLEASE!!!!

I have almost all the rosters done for an AHL 09 mod for genesis. All I need is some the Logos...Does anyone have these? Perhaps we can compile data?

RxWhizKid019@aol.com.... Can someone send me the older AHL mod, I can add my new rosters to it.

Edited by MidnightPanther99

I have almost all the rosters done for an AHL 09 mod for genesis. All I need is some the Logos...Does anyone have these? Perhaps we can compile data?

RxWhizKid019@aol.com.... Can someone send me the older AHL mod, I can add my new rosters to it.

well u have a copy of 05 that has the center ice logos and banners cause my version does not...........well idk if i have any data, what to u need for the logos????.....if u want i would be down for doing a ECHL and a old shool IHL one too i had alot of rosters done for echl but lost it, let me know if your interested

Edited by Ben Burke

• 2 weeks later...
well u have a copy of 05 that has the center ice logos and banners cause my version does not...........well idk if i have any data, what to u need for the logos????.....if u want i would be down for doing a ECHL and a old shool IHL one too i had alot of rosters done for echl but lost it, let me know if your interested

Rosters are completed for AHL 2009 mod with a lot of ice logos done. I am playing a season with it currently. My brother is working on the banners with the proper cities (but it doesn't affect playability) :-) Stay tuned!