NHL'94 Forums

NHL94 Rooms On Netplay?

JOE PRO

I was just wondering which rooms are popular on Netplay and when the hell do people play? I've been on everyday for a month now and not one person is running NHL94. Anybody want to schedule an easy win against me? I'm just starting to play again so I'd like to get some practice other than the lame computer.

I was just wondering which rooms are popular on Netplay and when the hell do people play? I've been on everyday for a month now and not one person is running NHL94. Anybody want to schedule an easy win against me? I'm just starting to play again so I'd like to get some practice other than the lame computer.

NHL '94 isn't popular enough to have people sitting in the major Kaillera servers at all hours waiting for a game, unlike a lot of the Kawaks and Final Burn Pro fighting games. Your best bet is to try and get AIM contact info for people who like to play it. As far as servers go, in the USA the games mostly take place on the Anti3D.com or GodWeapon servers.

NHL '94 isn't popular enough to have people sitting in the major Kaillera servers at all hours waiting for a game, unlike a lot of the Kawaks and Final Burn Pro fighting games. Your best bet is to try and get AIM contact info for people who like to play it. As far as servers go, in the USA the games mostly take place on the Anti3D.com or GodWeapon servers.

You wanna play tough guy?