Sign in to follow this  
dalstarsfan

NHL2007 Rom League Signups

Yeah Jamonica i guess you didnt here but the spring leauge was pushed back into the summer :}

Well now that I know that information....Calgary still available??? :D

Okay. Let's do this league.

Maybe we should wait a little bit longer to see if there will be any more people interested in joining- now knowing that the Spring 2007 94 Classis League won't be happening. A little more time might let a few more teams get taken once players find out the big league is outta service?

Maybe we should wait a little bit longer to see if there will be any more people interested in joining- now knowing that the Spring 2007 94 Classis League won't be happening. A little more time might let a few more teams get taken once players find out the big league is outta service?

I'll be NYI ........Kgman is desperate for some action (NHL94PA forever!)

I'll be NYI ........Kgman is desperate for some action (NHL94PA forever!)

And you dropped from your NHL94PA head position, so you have more time on your hands, KGMAN :)

By my count there are 18 teams, with these ones available (please double-check this):

Atlanta, Boston, Colorado, Carolina, Chicago, Edmonton, Florida, LA, NY Rangers, Phoenix, San Jose and St. Louis still left?

Would be GREAT if we could fill this thing ALL the way out!! :)

CBJ aint an option or i have to pick one of them if i do i would pick boston

CBJ aint an option or i have to pick one of them if i do i would pick boston

I was including you as one of the 18 players that have already picked a team (Columbus) in my original post.

im game to do anything to help but just know i know about 0% about internet and codeing stuff but anything i can do im glad to help

I'll take any team if there are available ones.

See above post #37...it seems to be the consensus that these are the remaining available clubs:

Atlanta, Boston, Colorado, Carolina, Chicago, Edmonton, Florida, Los Angeles, NY Rangers, Phoenix, San Jose and St. Louis

:blink:

well who is running this league anyway... and when u answer please put up a list of the teams and owners

If you are looking to fill out the entire league, I would take one for the team and pick Chicago. But if you're just looking for a couple more coaches, you don't have to include me. Let me know, thanks.

well who is running this league anyway... and when u answer please put up a list of the teams and owners

If you reference post #1 in this thread, it looks as if the league is dalstarsfan's creation. However, it doesn't look like he's been around this thread too much lately, so I don't know what his intentions with it are or will be?

:blink:

well is anyone going to take charge... if i have to i will but i would need some help with the running of it

yes dallasstarsfan is running it calm down things dont just run wild on the forums...he just isnt on the cpu right now...when he gets on he will post..wait..things will happen