NHL'94 Forums

Preseason open until next Tuesday

dmitry

You can upload the stats to make sure everything is working. I enabled the uploading of the entire schedule, so you can play anyone in the league for preseason.
I will be clearing the preseason stats before the regular season starts on tuesday. do not start the regular season until you see a post from me on this messageboard.

the final rom is here

EDIT (08/02/13), site doesn't work, added attachment to post: GDL_Season2.bin

Possible problems in the TeamStats page:

OK, I tried to paste it in, but since you use <div align="center">data</div> inside the table cells, I can't paste it properly.. can you get rid of those divs? :D Then I could paste into Excel, as well. Instead of the div, use <td style="text-align:center; white-space:nowrap;">data</td>

Check the picture -- stats circled in blue have problems (seem to be carrying over some data from season 1)

post-253-1175237793_thumb.png

I think when everyones on AIM and they're playing a game against someone else they should put themselves on away.

This would make it easier during the season so then we wont have to ask a bunch of people if we can play them and then find out that they're already playing someone else.

Possible problems in the TeamStats page:

OK, I tried to paste it in, but since you use <div align="center">data</div> inside the table cells, I can't paste it properly.. can you get rid of those divs? :D Then I could paste into Excel, as well. Instead of the div, use <td style="text-align:center; white-space:nowrap;">data</td>

Check the picture -- stats circled in blue have problems (seem to be carrying over some data from season 1)

i'll fix these things when i get home next tuesday. there are likely some other bugs that need fixed, which is why i'm doing the preseason.

Also D, would it be possible that when we go to the Player Stats tab that the PPG stat will be column that is first sorted as opposed to the number of games each player has played?

yes. will do it when i get back.

The game boxscore page shows boarding penalties as 4 minutes still, though they're actually jsut 2 minutes.

Both Campbell Conference divisions are showing the same teams -- pacific division teams are missing (ANH, etc)

Could you right-align the GP, Pts, PtsPG, G, A, PIM, SOG, and Sh% numbers on the player stats page? It'll look nicer : P

Would it be possible to include our full schedule into the Schedule/Results page? I'm lazy and it sucks having to search for my team on the league Schedule page. :P

What about adding a dropdown list on the schedule page with the coach names.. pick your name, and it only shows games you play in.

Yea I like that idea. It would make things much easier.

But what I'm doing right now is pressing Ctrl F and then typing VAN and it shows my games.

You can upload the stats to make sure everything is working. I enabled the uploading of the entire schedule, so you can play anyone in the league for preseason.

I will be clearing the preseason stats before the regular season starts on tuesday. do not start the regular season until you see a post from me on this messageboard.

the final rom is here

D, are we still on schedule to start the regular season tomorrow?

yes, i will post a message sometime early afternoon when things are ready. i am not going to be home for a couple extra days, but i can reset the database from here. i will fix the other problems when i get home.

What about adding a dropdown list on the schedule page with the coach names.. pick your name, and it only shows games you play in.

added this and corrected the other problems. didn't do the table alignment stuff because i'm using notepad. let me know if i missed anything else.