NHL'94 Forums

Deleted

Flames4LifeFLA

For anyone that has checked it out yet... does anyone think that site might be bogus? I don't know, it's weird. You can't contact anyone and they have results scrolling from JUNE 1, 2007. Maybe it's under construction. What does anyone else think?

jamonica, you registered on their forums...you didnt even mention this site!

spread the word of this site/forum, let the 94 community grooow

ps. i like the hawks, but i thought their fans were extinct. that teams got alota young talent, maybe one day hawks will get that 8th seed in west, maybe one day.

ps. i like the hawks, but i thought their fans were extinct. that teams got alota young talent, maybe one day hawks will get that 8th seed in west, maybe one day.

Don't worry, if there is any young talent, Mr. Wirtz (aka the worst owner of any major sport of all time) will rectify the situation and get rid of them. God forbid the Blackhawks were anything other than a professional farm team.

Guest Wags13

Did you see some of the rules they have? No slapshots from certain areas, maximum deke's per game? Geez I thought you all were uptight!

It doesn't seem like that site is very active.

And what's up with the June 1st game where Chicago wins 1-0?

Another note, 94 is owning the poll (obviously) :D