NHL'94 Forums

Little help with NHL95 PC

jemyro

Hello everybody!!!

And first of all SPECIAL thanks to EVAN and WBOY with you guys I got my NHL95 work.

But there is still few things wich I would be very happy if anybody can help me.

1. Game is littlebit clumsy --> what can do make it run better? :(

2. This one is maybe the more important. Is there any possibility to make joystick or some gamepad work? If it is, what do I need to do. :(

3. And last thing for now. I have some editfiles on my computer, how can I register those into my game? ( example nhl95adds, nhl95jersey and nhl95rink ) Is it just that simple that I zip those files with winrar and then remove in to c:\NHL95 folder or do I need to activate them somehow?

If you guys only know how much I did spent time to get game working. NHL95 is sure the best hockey game I have ever played, last time when I played game was about 11 years ago....can you imagine and now it's BACK. ;)

And for the future I'm interested to do some editing player rosters, so if somebody have a good guidebook of doing it.

Ouh! Sorry my bad english I hope you understand.:rolleyes:

-jemyro-

• 1 year later...

I think I can help with #2. Have you ever heard of JoyToKey? It is a gamepad that works with any game. It pretty much translates a button press on the gamepad to a strike on the keyboard. I plan to use it soon. I am sorry, but I only got the game about a week ago, so I wouldn't know anything about editing the game. Sorry, I hope I helped you at least a little.

NHL 95 Lines:

Lomakin-Belanger-Mellanby

Hough-Niedermayer-Foligno

Lowry-Skrudland-Kudelski

Lindsay-Barnes-Fitzgerald/Hull

Benning-Murphy

Severyn-Laus

Smith/Andersson-Brown/Cirella

post-1979-1219261816_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
1. Game is littlebit clumsy --> what can do make it run better? B)

Are you using Dosbox? If so, then try Ctrl+F11 and Ctrl+F12.

3. And last thing for now. I have some editfiles on my computer, how can I register those into my game? ( example nhl95adds, nhl95jersey and nhl95rink ) Is it just that simple that I zip those files with winrar and then remove in to c:\NHL95 folder or do I need to activate them somehow?

Just put those files in NHL95 folder. Remember take backups from NHL95 folder first.

And for the future I'm interested to do some editing player rosters, so if somebody have a good guidebook of doing it.

Toni Wilen's NHLinfo is a good editor. http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?s=&sh...ost&p=13467

There is good readme-file with it, but I don't think anyone have written complete guide to it. Maybe because there is no need (NHLinfo is quite easy to use). :)