NHL'94 Forums

Error in NHL 94 2007 edition

mack

#31 Adam Berkhoel is the Sabres third string goalie, Michael Leighton is on Montreal or Nashville. Again I understand the problems of finding third string goalies. Brian Campbell's name is mispelled in the game as Campell....

Montreal, Leighton is on:

http://www.forecaster.ca/hockeynews/hockey...player.cgi?2002

Never played a game for them though.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Most ppl would agree with me that Sami Salo of the Vancouver Canucks, Shot Power should be 99.

He has one of the best point shots in the league.

Also, you have to switch the playoff brackets. I was able to do this with 2007e, you cant go by what Nose says for the playoff seeds. Just have to switch a couple of the home and away seeds.

yeah mack already knows the thing about having to fix the playoff brackets around for some of the matchups and probably has that already done in the modified fixed one he's doing :)

Thanks guys, I am hoping to fix up a few last things tomorrow morning and then have it out. Been swamped with work. Plus it's summer and I'm usually out in my jeep now.

Thanks guys, I am hoping to fix up a few last things tomorrow morning and then have it out. Been swamped with work. Plus it's summer and I'm usually out in my jeep now.

No problem mack take your time :D People are grateful that you pump out these amazing edited roms that im sure it doesn't bother them to wait a little more for the revised version :).

Thanks Doug and others...

My apologies again guys. Just can't free up time. Going to be at my folks today so i am hoping I can touch up a few last things up and get it out. I appreciate the patience. Work and family has been insane. Work has to come first, gotta pay the bills.

Done!

I think I fixed everything that was pointed out. Hopefully this will keep you playing for the next few months.

Thanks for all your input guys.

I did change Atlanta's jerseys and I tweaked Ottawa's red jerseys to look a little more like them. The black look wasn't working for me. I think you'll find an improvement anyways.

Obviously Anaheim and Ottawa are now the default teams. Playoff brackets are fixed too I believe. As much as I can do I think.

Yeah thanks again for the fixed version mack it's dead on perfect now. Only thing that was wrong was the playoff brackets for the Stars and Nucks but i fixed that as it was easy with wboy's nose editor. Great job once again :lol:.

Thanks guys. Glad you like it. Jammer, I'll see what I can do.

C'mon Macker, these ROMs are superb, how can we not like them! Just keep us posted on your projects, I think we all like knowing what you're doing those late nights in the NHL ROM editing laboratory...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Mack, something I've noticed (and it's something I've also noticed with clockwise's NHL 91) with the Flyers opening organ song. The one they originally have in NHL 94 is the correct one, but the one they have in your rom is better suited for a team like Minnesota. (clockwise actually has it with the Buffalo and Winnipeg song in his 91 edit). Is there a way for you to change it back to the original? I'd really appreciate it.

And one more thing: You have the New York teams listed as "New York R." and "New York I.", but their names are thus represented as "New York R. Rangers" and "New York I. Islanders" in the hot/cold listings with Ron McLean. Just wanted to point that out if you didn't notice.

I'm eagerly awaiting your next edit (especially with Briere over here in Philly!). I know it'll be just as good as the previous ones.

I'm eagerly awaiting your next edit (especially with Briere over here in Philly!). I know it'll be just as good as the previous ones.

Danny Briere, the new face of the Broad Street Bullies...

The way that fella takes a beating, you'll be lucky to see four out of those eight years.

Hey Mack, something I've noticed (and it's something I've also noticed with clockwise's NHL 91) with the Flyers opening organ song. The one they originally have in NHL 94 is the correct one, but the one they have in your rom is better suited for a team like Minnesota. (clockwise actually has it with the Buffalo and Winnipeg song in his 91 edit). Is there a way for you to change it back to the original? I'd really appreciate it.

And one more thing: You have the New York teams listed as "New York R." and "New York I.", but their names are thus represented as "New York R. Rangers" and "New York I. Islanders" in the hot/cold listings with Ron McLean. Just wanted to point that out if you didn't notice.

The songs have changed because the order and amount of teams have changed and expanded. I am not sure how to correct this.

Anybody know how to give a certain team a certain song?

I didn't realize about the hot / cold list. I was trying to distinguish between the two NY teams. Any ideas?

Briere won't have to change teams in my hacks for 8 years! Hurray. (if he lasts the whole 8 years there)

The songs have changed because the order and amount of teams have changed and expanded. I am not sure how to correct this.

Anybody know how to give a certain team a certain song?

I didn't realize about the hot / cold list. I was trying to distinguish between the two NY teams. Any ideas?

Briere won't have to change teams in my hacks for 8 years! Hurray. (if he lasts the whole 8 years there)

Hmm, that's interesting to say the least. The game assigns the songs to a specific order of teams and changing the order changes the music as well. I doubt it's possible to give certain songs to certain teams, but I can live with it. :)

My suggestion for the New York teams would be to take the route the original NHL 94 game did, and that's leave them as "New York" and let the colors of their banners tell the difference. I hardly think anyone agonized over the fact that the "Other Scores" menu doesn't say which one it is. Besides, if you're playing in playoff mode, it'll show the banner in the tree.

My suggestion for the New York teams would be to take the route the original NHL 94 game did, and that's leave them as "New York" and let the colors of their banners tell the difference. I hardly think anyone agonized over the fact that the "Other Scores" menu doesn't say which one it is. Besides, if you're playing in playoff mode, it'll show the banner in the tree.

I'll keep that in mind next time I am hacking. Will make the changes.

I know I'm much more of a member of the "leagues" community than the "hacks" community, but I wanted to drop in and say thanks to mack for the unbelievable work. I may not post much in these sub-forums, asking for help or demanding to see the next release, but know that there is a "silent majority" of people who know that they benefit from the hacks and are very appreciative of what you do.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody. While I'm a new poster on this forum, I'm certainly not new to NHL '94 or the game of hockey itself. :huh:

Does anybody know where I can find the most up-to-date NHL 94/07 rom hack? I only have the original hack with the earlier rosters (Roberts and Laraque not on Pittsburgh yet). If any of you would know where I can download the most recent hack, I'd appreciate the help.

Mack, as for your NHL 94/07 rom... I cannot speak for your most recent roms, as I haven't had a chance to play those or download them yet; however, I did notice one particular glaring error in your original NHL 94/07 rom. In the original, you had Pittsburgh Penguins goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury wearing a glove on his right hand, while he is supposed to be wearing his glove on the left hand. For all I know, that may have already been pointed out to you and fixed in a later update (but as I've said, I haven't had a later update yet).

Meanwhile, I thank you for all your efforts in enhancing the NHL '94 rom experience for NHL '94 gamers everywhere. To everybody: HAVE FUN!

If you grab the latest 94 edition of my site, they are completed to the end of this past season. I think Fleury was pointed out earlier but thanks. There's no way I can get 700-800 guys correct.

Enjoy.