Chris

The Official "I'm New"/Introduction Thread

Hi everyone. I first joined back in 2008, but soon life got in the way and this never took off for me, but here I am trying again! I did pretty well in the Toronto King of 94 tourney a few years ago, and I wanna keep the passion going. Will try to get in a few games here and there and hopefully join the spring league. I just gotta figure out all the logistics of playing online — that's my biggest hurdle right now.

Edited by TheProfessor

there are some passionate SNESers that can help you get used to it.  I haven't gotten there, yet, either, but it must not be too hard, as that is what most of the active folks are here to do/discuss.  Bob Kudelski and Halifax are knowledgeable about setups, it seems.

11 hours ago, TheProfessor said:

Hi everyone. I first joined back in 2008, but soon life got in the way and this never took off for me, but here I am trying again! I did pretty well in the Toronto King of 94 tourney a few years ago, and I wanna keep the passion going. Will try to get in a few games here and there and hopefully join the spring league. I just gotta figure out all the logistics of playing online — that's my biggest hurdle right now.

welcome back!

Hi guys! 

New member. Lurked around in the last few days reading about editing the game as I have this project of creating a rom based on all-time best rookies, Americans, Swedes, speedsters, Montreal Canadiens, etc.

I never tried playing in a league, maybe I would try playing exhibitions with some of you, if any are looking for partners for a game, let me know.

I'm from Montreal.

Cheers !

2 hours ago, Vevetzky said:

Hi guys! 

New member. Lurked around in the last few days reading about editing the game as I have this project of creating a rom based on all-time best rookies, Americans, Swedes, speedsters, Montreal Canadiens, etc.

I never tried playing in a league, maybe I would try playing exhibitions with some of you, if any are looking for partners for a game, let me know.

I'm from Montreal.

Cheers !

Welcome to the site! There's a few buds from Montreal here. Including @annatar, the best snes player in Quebec.

• Like 1

Wow Halifax you flatter me. :lol:

Hop into discord and look for me or anyone else who is around. There's not a big group these days and we don't always have a lot to say on the forum, but I'm usually good to play some games.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.