NHL'94 Forums

NHL94Online 2007 Summer Roll Call

schwartz

That's it guys I can't take it. I've caught the nhl94 itch again and it has taken control of my body. Like a junkie looking for a fix I wait on zbattle for anyone brave enough to battle me. I'm not going to make this post long but here's what I need

1)An update on the website and an ETA for the new season if possible

2)A post from those of you still browsing these forums.

Thankyou all and love 4FR

Yo Mat!

The Fall 2007 season is the next Classic '94 league. Hope to see you around these parts more often.

-Evan

I moved out west and forgot the most important item...my snes controller. Guess I'll have to get another then I'll play a playoff series with someone...best of 51?

I moved out west and forgot the most important item...my snes controller. Guess I'll have to get another then I'll play a playoff series with someone...best of 51?

im up for that.

i got mine on ebay. just make sure they are real ones and not the fake ones. the fakes have the nintendo logo embossed in them. the real ones have a silkscreened "super nintendo" logo on them. boy is there ever a massive difference!

sounds good....so best of 51...you can home home for the first 20...then ill take home for the next 20

The Genesis Draft League is running great and has turned into the premier nhl94 league right now, in its second season its very very active. Join the Genesis side, you will ALWAYS find somebody to play.

The Genesis Draft League is running great and has turned into the premier nhl94 league right now, in its second season its very very active. Join the Genesis side, you will ALWAYS find somebody to play.

Yeah for sure, THE GDL is a pretty sweet league...Dimitry has done a kick ass job and the stats for the league are sick....Perhaps someday there will be one for SNES.....which will probably be around the same time when the california seals re-join the league and win the cup......or was that the oakland seals....

well there have been offers to start up summer snes leagues, but nobody seems interested.

sorry..I meaft a 'draft' league for SNES is a long ways away yet.

sorry..I meaft a 'draft' league for SNES is a long ways away yet.

hey guys i believe someone has the offsets for the snes. if anyone wants to get the info and take charge of an snes league we could test the stat input or at least figure out what needs to be done. the draft league was designed to support more than one league, although it might be easier just to clone the whole site and let someone redesign the look for the snes.

hey guys i believe someone has the offsets for the snes. if anyone wants to get the info and take charge of an snes league we could test the stat input or at least figure out what needs to be done. the draft league was designed to support more than one league, although it might be easier just to clone the whole site and let someone redesign the look for the snes.

Hey dmitry,

What are 'offsets'?

I would definately run a draft league for SNES but I wasn't aware that it was possible to create a draft for SNES. I thought that option was only currently available for GENS.

Offset = location of data in a rom (or save state file). Could be called "address," too.

thanks for the explanation smozoma.

Well I figured a summer league in general would be nice. apparently everyone else disagrees.

who disagrees with ya?

Havn't been here in a looooong time!

Still interested in the Fall league, but I think with such a long hyatus and all the other leagues happening, I thing the first league back is going to be a struggle. All the thought that went into planning multiple leagues, skill levels, etc will have possibly all gone to waste (at least for now). Unfortunatly, when something sits for too long, people tend to lose the momentum.

On a more positive note, I think with some time and effort, this place can be back to the great gathering point it once was. Going to keep checking in once a month, however maybe someone can organize an email list, or Evan can email everyone once he's decided on a start date?

See ya all in the Fall.

Can I join this NHL94Online League?

Are any teams taken yet? Someone please fill me in.

And if teams are free, I think most of you know who I will want to take...Vancouver.

Can I join this NHL94Online League?

Are any teams taken yet? Someone please fill me in.

And if teams are free, I think most of you know who I will want to take...Vancouver.

hey dmac,

I put you down in the SNES league im organizing for july...because you had mentioned you were interested...did you still want in that?

Guest Wags13
hey dmac,

I put you down in the SNES league im organizing for july...because you had mentioned you were interested...did you still want in that?

I'd join a summer league halifax if you make one- WagsTh is my AIM, and I'd take Pittsburgh if the team is open.

hey dmac,

Sure I'll stick with it.

But just to remind you, I'm not the best SNES player, I just started.

btw, gens is still number one for me :)

I'm really interested in this league I been playing alot of NHL 93 then 94 and more recently Macks 07 hack. I only just realised that you could play these games against each other other Gens. I would join the league's waiting list but if at all possible I wouldn't mind playing a couple of people to get used to playing it online before commiting myself and wasting people's time. If anyone can just give me a shout please.

Regards

Schume