NHL'94 Forums

www.NHL94.co.nr!

Guest cr0ssbar

I am terrified beyond all belief to click on that link. I fear that terrible, terrible things will happen to my computer if I do so. The fear is paralysing. My hands are shaking (which is ironic, given the paralysis thing I just mentioned.)

Guest cr0ssbar
I am terrified beyond all belief to click on that link. I fear that terrible, terrible things will happen to my computer if I do so. The fear is paralysing. My hands are shaking (which is ironic, given the paralysis thing I just mentioned.)

OK mabye this link will make you feel better:

http://www.freewebs.com/nhl94netplay/

:)

So..........................what's with the redmen? Is that An Amercian Indian term or is it like the blue man group?

Nah they just turned red when I altered the red line.

I'm afraid there is no interesting back story. :blush:

I tried that NHL94__Redmen_League_ rom today.

Now I only checked out 6 teams on that rom...I did notice that all those teams have a 70% overall, most players are lighter than 180 (which means they can check HARDER), almost no player has shotpower or shot accuracy.

I like it though...but is there a special reason to make teams like that?

Guest cr0ssbar
I tried that NHL94__Redmen_League_ rom today.

Now I only checked out 6 teams on that rom...I did notice that all those teams have a 70% overall, most players are lighter than 180 (which means they can check HARDER), almost no player has shotpower or shot accuracy.

I like it though...but is there a special reason to make teams like that?

Other people have voiced concerns over the SLOWNESS of the ratings so I took care of it. All ratings have been adjusted and the game is much faster.

Go back to www.nhl94.co.nr and re-download the UPDATED and PERMANENT rom for the league.

I took out the darker red lines and blue lines. Back to normal. But the ice will remain white.

And the rom has only the top lines for each team, with custom ratings. You get one backup foward and one backup d-man in case of injury.

www.nhl94.co.nr for full details. The site has been updated.

3 teams left jeroen, you want one?

:P