NHL'94 Forums

nhl 2006 league

hokkeefan

Interesting looking league.

How are you getting all those stats? Are players just writing them down? Or is there a file that can be sent?

The commissioner wrote a script of some sort which takes alphas (online save states produced by the Gens32 emulator the league uses) and processes them for stats. It's pretty nifty, actually, the only problem being that desynchs have to be restarted from the beginning.

The commissioner wrote a script of some sort which takes alphas (online save states produced by the Gens32 emulator the league uses) and processes them for stats. It's pretty nifty, actually, the only problem being that desynchs have to be restarted from the beginning.

wrong tickenest :lol:

you can actually continue from the position it desynced/crashed, if you save the alpha from the situation and send it to opponent.

when you both use the same alpha the game will continue normally from that situation again.

wrong tickenest :lol:

you can actually continue from the position it desynced/crashed, if you save the alpha from the situation and send it to opponent.

when you both use the same alpha the game will continue normally from that situation again.

WRONG SWOS :)@#JK$@G$#J^T# <-----that's my long, exotic tie

I tried it once and it didn't work. Therefore, it could never ever ever ever ever possibly work for anyone else in the world ever.

there is a cool league that needs dedicated players.The league uses 2006 a and b roms and keeps a crapload of stats.It is at http://65.36.133.56/nhl94/

I hate to say it but i dont think anymore regular season games will be played in 2006 league everyone has quit playing so hopefully they start the playoffs

• 2 weeks later...

Wonder where I can get one of those...keeping track and doing it by hand for some of my offline tourneys in Excel is a b***h...