NHL'94 Forums

changes to nhl94

i have to say, i think accepting fighting by clicking the start button, or the A button used as a dump in (clicked) and as a fake shot (hold) should be implemented. The fake shot could really add more scoring because the goalies would go down and stack the pads.

I also think the trading creating and editing players and teams should be available. On one of my other posts I talked about edititng the team also (i.e. editing home and away, powerplay/penalty kill; adv, dissadv, or neutral). This would allow you to increase your teams chance to win at home or lose on the road ect. This is actually in the nhl94 gameplay. This is why certain teams play better at home or on the road. Or some have great pk while other pk sucks.

nhl94 rules, these changes would allow u to create your own rosters and teams. There should also be a franchise mode, at least for a season. If possible a draft, and they can use nhl players names from the last 50 years, so u can draft a gretzky or lemiuex ect. Thanks

I'd like to see the C button used as a fake shot - cause yo ushould be able to decide halfway through the attempted slapshot if you want to fake it or not.

so why couldn't you hold down C, but if you want to fake you can cancel it wiht the B button?

I'd like to see the C button used as a fake shot - cause yo ushould be able to decide halfway through the attempted slapshot if you want to fake it or not. 

so why couldn't you hold down C, but if you want to fake you can cancel it wiht the B button?

Because C button clicked is wrist shot (valuable in close), C button held is slap shot (equally as important) so A is the only button that makes sense. B is for pass, and held or clicked decides on the accuracy of the pass.