NHL'94 Forums

Is there any way to play '94 on a MAC?

Klima85

I've been addicted to this game (GENESIS version) since it first came out, and I'd love to play in one of the online leagues from this website. Trouble is, I'm running with a Mac. Is there any way I can still play online?

:mellow:

I've been addicted to this game (GENESIS version) since it first came out, and I'd love to play in one of the online leagues from this website. Trouble is, I'm running with a Mac. Is there any way I can still play online?

:mellow:

looks as if someone managed to connect at one point.

http://nhl94.com/forum/index.php?showtopic...2&hl=on+mac

looks as if someone managed to connect at one point.

http://nhl94.com/forum/index.php?showtopic...2&hl=on+mac

Thanks for the link. I've got 94 up and running on my mac now, and even downloaded the 2007 roster patch as well. Both work great! I'm going to hold off on the online play until I can find myself a decent controller though. I'm just not playing like my usual self with the keyboard.

Thanks again <_<

Awesome, glad you got it work. Anything good to note for other MAC users trying to use the emulators?

if somebody could put up links to such gear, that'd be great. I have trouble navigating the instructions of emulator setup, so direct links are very helpful. if it isn't appropriate for this board, a PM would be sweet. thanks!

• 2 weeks later...