Sign in to follow this  
slapshot67

Finished Roms

The download link for the SNES All Stars is teh broken?

SNES link is broken, but these are some very nice ROMs. Congrats and thanks :D.

You are filled to the top with WIN!

All these ROMs are great, I especially love the Olympic Hockey ROM :D

thanks guys,

the snes link isn't broken, i just haven't finished it yet, hopefully soon. the next project im gonna work on is a game from every year starting at 1973 to 2007.

thanks guys,

the snes link isn't broken, i just haven't finished it yet, hopefully soon.

definately looking forward to this!

Fantastic work. Especially the greatest teams. Hull is on two teams! A bonus. Very clean work. Bravo.

i love the Olympic rom! i have been playing it all week non stop.

OHHHH NELLYYY. Tremendous job. The humble nation of Belarus should shower you with and frankincense and cattle for the recognition of their hockey team.

Just a suggestion: You have the Flyers with a good power play and a bad penalty kill, when in reality, it should be the other way around: bad power play, good penalty kill. And Martin Biron should be starting for them, not Niittymaki. Other than that, good stuff!

I love the All Stars94.bin, because it is almost pure copy of our (swos & Mahavishnu) All-Stars.bin (http://www.nhl94.com/update/). You have been plagiarized our bin and you don't even bother to thank us. Or more importantly you don't even bother to ask our permission to use rosters and graphics of All-Stars.bin.

Difference between the bins is that our bin was made in era when there wasn't Nose editor. Therefore there is only 28 teams and the teams are not in alphabetical order. So you have just moved our bin to the 30 teams version of NHL94.

i will put them back up soon, just fixing the website to add the 70s,80s,90s,00s, roms

I love the All Stars94.bin, because it is almost pure copy of our (swos & Mahavishnu) All-Stars.bin (http://www.nhl94.com/update/). You have been plagiarized our bin and you don't even bother to thank us. Or more importantly you don't even bother to ask our permission to use rosters and graphics of All-Stars.bin.

Difference between the bins is that our bin was made in era when there wasn't Nose editor. Therefore there is only 28 teams and the teams are not in alphabetical order. So you have just moved our bin to the 30 teams version of NHL94.

I can definitely see where you are coming from. You guys have put a lot of work into your creations which laid the groundwork for many of the projects being released now. And, as far as I know, you have not been acknowledged for these particular roms. And let me speak for everyone, You have our most sincere gratitude.

I guess what I'm trying to say is: Yes, these are products of your creations. But this guy is getting nothing but thanks for his work. No money, no blowjobs from hot young co-eds. Just thanks.

So, basically, thanks Swos, Mahavishnu, Slapshot 67, and everyone who devotes time out of their lives to quench the thirst that people like my sorry ass have for the good s**t you all pump into our viens.

Well, thanks for everything but the track marks and sore elbow pits.