NHL'94 Forums

Xstioph

The Real NHL '94 (2009)
This rom is based on the actual 1993-94 season, while the game itself was roughly based on the rosters from the 92-93 season, with a pretty much fictional Florida Panters and a very inaccurate San Jose Sharks. I've based my stats mainly from EA's NHL '95 with a mix of my own. I calculated stats based on players performances from the 94 season. You could consider this a roster update, hehe. I mainly made it for my own personal use, but when I was gonna put the "Ice Hockey" rom here I decided to finish up this one as well.
-Reworked rosters, jerseys (almost all jerseys has been at least a little bit altered), all new player stats.
-Brodeaur, Osgood, Yashin and more rookies that debuted during the 94 season.
-Over all more even teams, and even third lines are pretty decent.
Readme:

====================
  The Real NHL '94
====================

This rom is based on the actual 1993-94 season, while NHL '94 is roughly based on the rosters from the 92-93 season, with a pretty much fictional Florida Panters and a very inaccurate San Jose Sharks.

There are three main reasons that I made this rom hack:

1. There are plenty of players that never even played in the teams they are in , in NHL '94 (especially on the expansion teams).

2. Anaheim and Florida lack extra players, there should be at least one extra on each position, in case someone gets injured.

3. And also, especially Florida was way too poor in the game compared to how they performed that season. And San Jose should have had Igor Larionov and Ulf Dahlén for example. New Jersey lack rookie Martin Brodeaur and instead of beeing 3rd goaile, Hasek actually won the Vezina Trophy that year.

Team jerseys have been overhauled, even for the All-Star teams.

All teams has at least one extra player on both offense and defense! I.e. Florida was stuck with 6 defenders and 9 forwards, which equals 5 per line, no extra players, there are now 7 defenders and 10 forwards. And they all teams has two goalies in this rom.

Scott Mellanby doesn't have the lowest rating possible on speed anymore (about time he could get out of the face off circle before the end of the period).

Team overall is based on the best line / SC1+SC2+CHK's average.

The All Star teams are fictional, didn't find any roster info for the 94 teams, so they are simply put together from the BEST players in the rom, and they are even, down to a decimal. That wasn't even intentional.

Player stats are mainly based of NHL '95 although some alterations have been made. I've roughly polished the stats depending on how well players did that season scoring wise. Calculated from goals/assist per game (although a minimum of 20 games were required to aquire these stats). Also, in 95 most players had very high "stick handling", which I also transfered over, thus enhancing passing (puck recieving) a lot!

This will also hopefully help to encurrage to use line changes. Sure, the 2nd and 3rd line are slower, but that's about the worst thing about them, they aren't terrible anymore, they can atleast recieve passes.

Although it may not seem as much, this is without a doubt the hack I've put most time into.

Thanks to wboy and mack for all the help.

Video preview of the new uniforms and rosters:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3378dibIRc
_complete-igen.PNG

Ice Hockey Edition (2009)
Features small, medium and large players. Just as in the NES classic Ice Hockey. Though not visually noticeable, you'll sure notice the difference when you play. There are a few way's you'll be able to keep track of which type of player is which while playing. All necessary info can be found in the readme, if you have any questions, just ask. There are only two teams, with all fictional players (thought it might be most fun). The All Star teams are the ones replaced, so the default NHL teams are still there.
Detailed readme: http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?showtopic=4213&view=findpost&p=73663

2 on 5
Contains one hacked rom per team. Each rom gives the specific team only two players! Perfect for two friends to battle through the Stanley Cup, or just to give a more challenging single player experience. In case you're stuck with an old version of this, along with misc fixes, these are some additions:
-All Star teams are included (still not available in playoff)
-Works with line changes
-Default home team is the same as the selected rom

1 on 1, 2 on 2 and the 3 on 3 roms
Jeff wanted a 2on2 rom, so I've put one together, I made a 1on1 rom as well, in case it would get requested later.
1on1 features only one center on each team, 2on2 is C+LW and 3on3 is all three forwards, no defenders, so it's all offense baby!

NHL.94.2k6-SE (predecessor to the "juiced" rom)
This is a rom I worked on last year.. All players have 100 on all stats, so expect some fast paced hockey with great passing and hard shots! The thing is I made custom rosters, a kind of All Stars rom, with the great players that played for each team during the past decade or so. I might have favored swedes in this rom, for that I apologize. I'm not sure if I ever intended to release this rom. But I figured, why not. I know I had a lot of fun with these "perfect" players. I recommend playing with line changes on/auto

2007 All Star Teams
I made this in spring, not sure why I didn't release it at that point. Well it's the two All Star teams from the 2007 season. They should be correct as far as it's possible. Uniforms etc. Although I had to improvise on the second set of uniforms as there was only one per team.

NHL.94.1on1_xstioph.zip

NHL.94.2on2_xstioph.zip

NHL.94.2k6_SE.zip

NHL.94.2007.All.Stars_xstioph.zip

NHL.94.3on3_v1.1_xstioph.zip

NHL.94_2on5.zip

NHL.94.Olympic.Hockey.2006.zip

NHL.94.Ice.Hockey.Edition_xstioph.zip

NHL.94.The.Real.NHL.94_xstioph.zip

_complete.PNG

Edited by Xstioph
Update.
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 1

"all your base are belong to NHL '94"

Nice vids Xstioph....liked the 5 guys going in a breakaway at the same time.

"all your base are belong to NHL '94"

what does this mean?

Once again another great video Xstioph. biggrin.gif

Those puck shots to the head made me laugh.

Me and Case played your 5on2 rom yesterday as teammates and loved it.

Thanks Xstioph your the man!!

Great work!!

Edited by JeffBC

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just played tony twist with the 2k6 rom...and had a blast..high paced fast action...the way the game was meant to be played...We play four games...all 2 goal games or less...two went to overtime...one of them he won with 15 seconds left in ot..the other I won with one second left in OT.

Xstioph...we will talk...I'd to like to use this rom for my next nostalgia league!

• 2 weeks later...

Xstioph,

The 4 ROMs in this thread have been added to the downloads of nhl94.com. At the bottom there is an edited roms section.

Great work!

-Evan

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

Haha.. Well.. I wonder if it would be possible to hack the game to have the extra attacker always being on the ice. I mean... It should be possible, whilst keeping the goalie of course. That would be 7 on 7, right? :P That Tony guy that helped wboy and folks to find some cool hacks for Genesis would probably be able to do something about it. :lol:

Yeah, dethrox and I played a bunch of 1 on 1, 2 on 2, and 3 on 3, so I'm interested in seeing more.

My verdict:

1 on 1 - interesting, since you basically control one player at all times. Face-offs have more depth to them, too.

2 on 2 - this was actually kinda boring, since you always had the one-timer opportunity.

3 on 3 - resembled normal hockey for the most part.

All of these could do with a little bit of juice, though...

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Xstioph, amazing work you should be commended for bringing these hacks to the NHL94 SNES community. The Genesis community has awesome rom hacks including roster updates for every team, jersey colors, and ice color hacks - are you planning to pursue these with SNES? If so let me just put this out there - you would be a god among men. We need an NHL 94 2008 ROM - you are the man to make it happen.

Hi Xstioph, amazing work you should be commended for bringing these hacks to the NHL94 SNES community. The Genesis community has awesome rom hacks including roster updates for every team, jersey colors, and ice color hacks - are you planning to pursue these with SNES? If so let me just put this out there - you would be a god among men. We need an NHL 94 2008 ROM - you are the man to make it happen.

snes roms take a long time to build(probably ten times longer than genesis) because snes doesn't have an the old school editor like genesis does...everything is done though hex editing and a color palate program...

not sure if xstioph will find the time to build a 2008 rom....but in the meantime..why not check out the capitalism rom(and league).

the rom has 100 player ratings and some f'd up jerseys.

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?showtopic=5281

Graphics are compressed in SNES NHL '94 and I have no idea how to decompress them or anything like that, so there's really no way to get it to look right. And I've fiddled around to try and "add" another team, but that's just way out of my league. We need to clone wboy and program the clone to like SNES NHL '94. I just don't see either graphics hacks or team adding happening. Sorry.

• 2 months later...

Alright. I'll just start off by saying that this editor is not made by me, it's made by a team called "JG Games". As it can be a bit hard to find this editor on Google I thought I'd upload it here. It's from like 2001.. Go nuts! Beware, it's a bit buggy and can easily mess up roms, so backup, or better yet use statto's editor instead!

This is what it looks like.

nhl94editoruw9.png

Notice that you cannot edit player stats in this editor, that has to be done manually in a hex editor. Nor can you change the best line. But this is a great thing to get you started. And like I told 'dangler', you should use File -> Exit to shut the program down, otherwise (if you just press X) you'll leave the process running in the background.

Edit.. If you plan on making any advanced editing such as changing numbers of players, the rom might get messed up by using this editor. That being said, I suggest you make whatever editing is possible in this editor (i.e. names, lines, jerseys) FIRST and then edit the player stats and number of players in a hex editor. I only use this editor for jersey editing.. The rest I do manually in hex workshop, word and excel (for different purposes).

Edit 2.. Use statto's editor instead of this! Way more advanced, and up to date. http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?/topic/11993-editor-v081/

NHL94.Editor_JG.zip

Edited by Xstioph

Alright. I'll just start off by saying that this editor is not made by me, it's made by a team called "JG Games". As it can be a bit hard to find this editor on Google I thought I'd upload it here. It's actually almost 7 years old.. Go nuts!

This is what it looks like.

nhl94editoruw9.png

Notice that you cannot edit player stats in this editor, that has to be done manually in a hex editor. Nor can you change the first line. But this is a great thing to get you started. And like I told 'dangler', you should use File -> Exit to shut the program down, otherwise (if you just press X) you'll leave the process running in the background.

Wow.

gihtarman - this should make your 2008 update job 100x easier.

• 7 months later...

Two new roms

Hey hey.

So I finally got around to finish up my "Ice Hockey" hack for NHL '94, trying to imitate the good old NES game.

And while I was at it I found no reason to not release another rom hack ("The Real NHL '94") I've been working on from time to time since 2007, I just never got around fixing some final up until now and I mainly made it for personal use, but thought I might as well release it for everyone, maybe someone finds it interesting. For downloads look in the first post of this thread. Please post feedback and/or if you're having any problems with them. Readme's for the two roms follows bellow, they're also included in the zip files.

====================
  The Real NHL '94
====================

By: Xstioph

This rom is based on the actual 1993-94 season, while NHL '94 is roughly based on the rosters from the 92-93 season, with a pretty much fictional Florida Panters and a very inaccurate San Jose Sharks.

There are three main reasons that I made this rom hack:

1. There are plenty of players that never even played in the teams they are in , in NHL '94 (especially on the expansion teams).

2. Anaheim and Florida lack extra players, there should be at least one extra on each position, in case someone gets injured.

3. And also, especially Florida was way too poor in the game compared to how they performed that season. And San Jose should have had Igor Larionov and Ulf Dahlén for example. New Jersey lack rookie Martin Brodeaur and instead of beeing 3rd goaile, Hasek actually won the Vezina Trophy that year.

Team jerseys have been overhauled, even for the All-Star teams.

All teams has at least one extra player on both offense and defense! I.e. Florida was stuck with 6 defenders and 9 forwards, which equals 5 per line, no extra players, there are now 7 defenders and 10 forwards. And they all teams has two goalies in this rom.

Scott Mellanby doesn't have the lowest rating possible on speed anymore (about time he could get out of the face off circle before the end of the period).

Team overall is based on the best line / SC1+SC2+CHK's average.

The All Star teams are fictional, didn't find any roster info for the 94 teams, so they are simply put together from the BEST players in the rom, and they are even, down to a decimal. That wasn't even intentional.

Player stats are mainly based of NHL '95 although some alterations have been made. I've roughly polished the stats depending on how well players did that season scoring wise. Calculated from goals/assist per game (although a minimum of 20 games were required to aquire these stats). Also, in 95 most players had very high "stick handling", which I also transfered over, thus enhancing passing (puck recieving) a lot!

This will also hopefully help to encurrage to use line changes. Sure, the 2nd and 3rd line are slower, but that's about the worst thing about them, they aren't terrible anymore, they can atleast recieve passes.

Although it may not seem as much, this is without a doubt the hack I've put most time into.

Thanks to wboy and mack for all the help

==============================
  NHL 94: Ice Hockey Edition
==============================

By: Xstioph

Features small, medium and large players. Just as in the NES classic Ice Hockey.

Two teams. Ice Hockey North and Ice Hockey South (the default ones are still available though).

Each team has enough players of each type that you'll be able to fill one line of each.

Small:    Great at agility, speed, endurance and passing. All offense.
    Poor checking, no aggression and light weight, can't really hit at all.
    First names starts with an "S" and they wear jersey numbers 2-9

Medium:    Agile with great stick handling, high defensive awareness.
    No real weak point, decent checking, good shot (power+accuracy).
    First names starts with an "M" and they wear jersey numbers 20-29

Large:    High shot power, wheight, checking (!) and a lot of aggression.
    Pretty slow and big, poor defensive awareness.
    First names starts with an "L" and they wear jersey numbers 40-49

The reason for those specific jersey numbers is so that you'll easily know what kind of player you're controlling, or in other case, what your opponent is controlling. Each type have both strenghts and weaknesses. While "L" is practically a bulldozer, he has some problems recieving passes, on the other hand, a "S" player gets knocked down very easily, and will only in rare cases be able to knock down a "L". So either mix your line(s) or just go for full speed with all "S" or brute force "L" or just a setup of "M".

Thanks to wboy and mack for all the help and Statto for the cool NHL '94 editor.

Edited by Xstioph

• 1 year later...

real '94 has Jay Wells spelled "Wellls" on the Rangers and Brian Leetch written as "leetch" on the All-Stars East. both of the All-Star teams have repeated numbers (Kovalev has #9, as does Graves, etc.). great game, overall, though. AI seems a bit harder and the goaltenders don't suck as much.

Edited by trudatman

• 1 month later...

the one-on-one ROM is an easy way to get the netminder the third star of the game.

Hah.. I guess. You should try it (1on1) against a friend with pulled goalies. It was pretty intense. :D

In the "The Real" I should look into those miss spellings if I ever (thanks for the info on those)... Well.. :) And also lower 'stick handling' for most players. I've set it to 100 for all players. That's what NHL 95 had and I had used it in my "juiced" rom so I thought, what the hell.. But I don't like what it does actually. Sure, players never miss receiving a pass, but passes gets intercepted too often. Should probably set it to 2-4 for most players and 5-6 for 80-99 players.

• 3 months later...

Savestate hacking.

Savestate offsets in DECIMAL:

HOME TEAM

• 10411: Team Number *
  •  
  • 9121: Score
  • 9101: Shots
  • 9177: Breakaway Goals
  • 9173: Breakaways
  • 9197: One Timer Goals
  • 9193: One Timers
  • 9185: Penalty Shot Goals
  • 9181: Penalty Shots
  • 9125: Faceoffs Won
  • 9161: Body Checks
  • 9165: Passes Connected
  • 9169: Passes
  • 9061+9062: Attack Zone
  •  
  • 9045: Power Play Goals
  • 9069: Power Play Shots
  • 9049: Power Plays
  • 9077: Shorthanded Goals
  • 9053: Penalties
  • 9057: Penalty time
  • 9065+9066: Power Play Time
  •  
  • 9085: Period 1 Shots
  • 9089: Period 2 Shots
  • 9093: Period 3 Shots
  • 9097: Overtime Shots
  •  
  • 9105: Period 1 Goals
  • 9109: Period 2 Goals
  • 9113: Period 3 Goals
  • 9117: Overtime Goals

AWAY TEAM

• 10413: Team Number *
  •  
  • 9123: Score
  • 9103: Shots
  • 9179: Breakaway Goals
  • 9175: Breakaways
  • 9199: One Timer Goals
  • 9195: One Timers
  • 9187: Penalty Shot Goals
  • 9183: Penalty Shots
  • 9127: Faceoffs Won
  • 9163: Body Checks
  • 9171: Passes
  • 9167: Passes recived
  • 9063+9064: Attack Zone
  •  
  • 9047: Power Play Goals
  • 9071: Power Play Shots
  • 9051: Power Play
  • 9079: Shorthanded Goals
  • 9055: Penalties
  • 9059: Penalty time
  • 9067+9068: Power Play Time
  •  
  • 9087: Period 1 Shots
  • 9091: Period 2 Shots
  • 9095: Period 3 Shots
  • 9099: Overtime Shots
  •  
  • 9107: Period 1 Goals
  • 9111: Period 2 Goals
  • 9115: Period 3 Goals
  • 9119: Overtime Goals

CROWD METER

• 9687: Peak
  • 9689: Average
  • 9685: Current

*TEAM LIST (these aren't offsets ;))

• 00: Anaheim
  • 01: Boston
  • 02: Buffalo
  • 03: Calgary
  • 04: Chicago
  • 05: Dallas
  • 06: Detroit
  • 07: Edmonton
  • 08: Florida
  • 09: Hartford
  • 0A: Los Angeles
  • 0B: Montreal
  • 0C: New Jersey
  • 0D: NY Islanders
  • 0E: NY Rangers
  • 0F: Ottawa
  • 10: Philadelphia
  • 11: Pittsburgh
  • 12: Quebec
  • 13: San Jose
  • 14: St. Louis
  • 15: Tampa Bay
  • 16: Toronto
  • 17: Vancouver
  • 18: Washington
  • 19: Winnipeg
  • 1A: Allstars East
  • 1B: Allstars West
Edited by Xstioph

Savestate hacking.

And these are player stats in a savestate (I once copied this list from a GENS hacker, and have just replaced the offsets).

These offsets are in DECIMAL as well!

HOME TEAM

Goals

9473: xx : # of goals scored/conceded for the 1st player in the team roster (player/goalie)

9474: xx : # of goals scored/conceded for the 1st player in the team roster (player/goalie)

9475: xx : # of goals scored/conceded for the 1st player in the team roster (player/goalie)

9476: xx : # of goals scored for the 4th player in the team roster

9477: xx : # of goals scored for the 5th player in the team roster

9478: xx : # of goals scored for the 6th player in the team roster

9479: xx : # of goals scored for the 7th player in the team roster

9480: xx : # of goals scored for the 8th player in the team roster

9481: xx : # of goals scored for the 9th player in the team roster

9482: xx : # of goals scored for the 10th player in the team roster

9483: xx : # of goals scored for the 11th player in the team roster

9484: xx : # of goals scored for the 12th player in the team roster

9485: xx : # of goals scored for the 13th player in the team roster

9486: xx : # of goals scored for the 14th player in the team roster

9487: xx : # of goals scored for the 15th player in the team roster

9488: xx : # of goals scored for the 16th player in the team roster

9489: xx : # of goals scored for the 17th player in the team roster

9490: xx : # of goals scored for the 18th player in the team roster

9491: xx : # of goals scored for the 19th player in the team roster

9492: xx : # of goals scored for the 20th player in the team roster

9493: xx : # of goals scored for the 21st player in the team roster

9494: xx : # of goals scored for the 22nd player in the team roster

9495: xx : # of goals scored for the 23rd player in the team roster

9496: xx : # of goals scored for the 24th player in the team roster

9497: xx : # of goals scored for the 25th player in the team roster

Assists

9525: xx : # of assists for the 1st player in the team roster (goalies too)

9526: xx : # of assists for the 2nd player in the team roster (goalies too)

9527: xx : # of assists for the 3rd player in the team roster (goalies too)

9528: xx : # of assists for the 4th player in the team roster

9529: xx : # of assists for the 5th player in the team roster

9530: xx : # of assists for the 6th player in the team roster

9531: xx : # of assists for the 7th player in the team roster

9532: xx : # of assists for the 8th player in the team roster

9533: xx : # of assists for the 9th player in the team roster

9534: xx : # of assists for the 10th player in the team roster

9535: xx : # of assists for the 11th player in the team roster

9536: xx : # of assists for the 12th player in the team roster

9537: xx : # of assists for the 13th player in the team roster

9538: xx : # of assists for the 14th player in the team roster

9539: xx : # of assists for the 15th player in the team roster

9540: xx : # of assists for the 16th player in the team roster

9541: xx : # of assists for the 17th player in the team roster

9542: xx : # of assists for the 18th player in the team roster

9543: xx : # of assists for the 19th player in the team roster

9544: xx : # of assists for the 20th player in the team roster

9545: xx : # of assists for the 21st player in the team roster

9546: xx : # of assists for the 22nd player in the team roster

9547: xx : # of assists for the 23rd player in the team roster

9548: xx : # of assists for the 24th player in the team roster

9549: xx : # of assists for the 25th player in the team roster

Shots

9577: xx : # of shots on goal/against for the 1st player in the team roster (player/goalie)

9578: xx : # of shots on goal/against for the 1st player in the team roster (player/goalie)

9579: xx : # of shots on goal/against for the 1st player in the team roster (player/goalie)

9580: xx : # of shots on goal for the 4th player in the team roster

9581: xx : # of shots on goal for the 5th player in the team roster

9582: xx : # of shots on goal for the 6th player in the team roster

9583: xx : # of shots on goal for the 7th player in the team roster

9584: xx : # of shots on goal for the 8th player in the team roster

9585: xx : # of shots on goal for the 9th player in the team roster

9586: xx : # of shots on goal for the 10th player in the team roster

9587: xx : # of shots on goal for the 11th player in the team roster

9588: xx : # of shots on goal for the 12th player in the team roster

9589: xx : # of shots on goal for the 13th player in the team roster

9590: xx : # of shots on goal for the 14th player in the team roster

9591: xx : # of shots on goal for the 15th player in the team roster

9592: xx : # of shots on goal for the 16th player in the team roster

9593: xx : # of shots on goal for the 17th player in the team roster

9594: xx : # of shots on goal for the 18th player in the team roster

9595: xx : # of shots on goal for the 19th player in the team roster

9596: xx : # of shots on goal for the 20th player in the team roster

9597: xx : # of shots on goal for the 21th player in the team roster

9598: xx : # of shots on goal for the 22th player in the team roster

9599: xx : # of shots on goal for the 23th player in the team roster

9600: xx : # of shots on goal for the 24th player in the team roster

9601: xx : # of shots on goal for the 25th player in the team roster

PIM

9629: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 1st player in the team roster (goalie cannot get penalty)

9630: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 2nd player in the team roster (goalie cannot get penalty)

9631: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 3rd player in the team roster (goalie cannot get penalty)

9632: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 4th player in the team roster

9633: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 5th player in the team roster

9634: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 6th player in the team roster

9635: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 7th player in the team roster

9636: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 8th player in the team roster

9637: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 9th player in the team roster

9638: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 10th player in the team roster

9639: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 11th player in the team roster

9640: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 12th player in the team roster

9641: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 13th player in the team roster

9642: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 14th player in the team roster

9643: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 15th player in the team roster

9644: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 16th player in the team roster

9645: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 17th player in the team roster

9646: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 18th player in the team roster

9647: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 19th player in the team roster

9648: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 20th player in the team roster

9649: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 21th player in the team roster

9650: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 22th player in the team roster

9651: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 23th player in the team roster

9652: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 24th player in the team roster

9653: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 25th player in the team roster

AWAY TEAM

Goals

9499: xx : # of goals scored/conceded for the 1st player in the team roster (player/goalie)

9500: xx : # of goals scored/conceded for the 1st player in the team roster (player/goalie)

9501: xx : # of goals scored/conceded for the 1st player in the team roster (player/goalie)

9502: xx : # of goals scored for the 4th player in the team roster

9503: xx : # of goals scored for the 5th player in the team roster

9504: xx : # of goals scored for the 6th player in the team roster

9505: xx : # of goals scored for the 7th player in the team roster

9506: xx : # of goals scored for the 8th player in the team roster

9507: xx : # of goals scored for the 9th player in the team roster

9508: xx : # of goals scored for the 10th player in the team roster

9509: xx : # of goals scored for the 11th player in the team roster

9510: xx : # of goals scored for the 12th player in the team roster

9511: xx : # of goals scored for the 13th player in the team roster

9512: xx : # of goals scored for the 14th player in the team roster

9513: xx : # of goals scored for the 15th player in the team roster

9514: xx : # of goals scored for the 16th player in the team roster

9515: xx : # of goals scored for the 17th player in the team roster

9516: xx : # of goals scored for the 18th player in the team roster

9517: xx : # of goals scored for the 19th player in the team roster

9518: xx : # of goals scored for the 20th player in the team roster

9519: xx : # of goals scored for the 21st player in the team roster

9520: xx : # of goals scored for the 22nd player in the team roster

9521: xx : # of goals scored for the 23rd player in the team roster

9522: xx : # of goals scored for the 24th player in the team roster

9523: xx : # of goals scored for the 25th player in the team roster

Assists

9551: xx : # of assists for the 1st player in the team roster (goalies too)

9552: xx : # of assists for the 2nd player in the team roster (goalies too)

9553: xx : # of assists for the 3rd player in the team roster (goalies too)

9554: xx : # of assists for the 4th player in the team roster

9555: xx : # of assists for the 5th player in the team roster

9556: xx : # of assists for the 6th player in the team roster

9557: xx : # of assists for the 7th player in the team roster

9558: xx : # of assists for the 8th player in the team roster

9559: xx : # of assists for the 9th player in the team roster

9560: xx : # of assists for the 10th player in the team roster

9561: xx : # of assists for the 11th player in the team roster

9562: xx : # of assists for the 12th player in the team roster

9563: xx : # of assists for the 13th player in the team roster

9564: xx : # of assists for the 14th player in the team roster

9565: xx : # of assists for the 15th player in the team roster

9566: xx : # of assists for the 16th player in the team roster

9567: xx : # of assists for the 17th player in the team roster

9568: xx : # of assists for the 18th player in the team roster

9569: xx : # of assists for the 19th player in the team roster

9570: xx : # of assists for the 20th player in the team roster

9571: xx : # of assists for the 21st player in the team roster

9572: xx : # of assists for the 22nd player in the team roster

9573: xx : # of assists for the 23rd player in the team roster

9574: xx : # of assists for the 24th player in the team roster

9575: xx : # of assists for the 25th player in the team roster

Shots

9603: xx : # of shots on goal/against for the 1st player in the team roster (player/goalie)

9604: xx : # of shots on goal/against for the 1st player in the team roster (player/goalie)

9605: xx : # of shots on goal/against for the 1st player in the team roster (player/goalie)

9606: xx : # of shots on goal for the 4th player in the team roster

9607: xx : # of shots on goal for the 5th player in the team roster

9608: xx : # of shots on goal for the 6th player in the team roster

9609: xx : # of shots on goal for the 7th player in the team roster

9610: xx : # of shots on goal for the 8th player in the team roster

9611: xx : # of shots on goal for the 9th player in the team roster

9612: xx : # of shots on goal for the 10th player in the team roster

9613: xx : # of shots on goal for the 11th player in the team roster

9614: xx : # of shots on goal for the 12th player in the team roster

9615: xx : # of shots on goal for the 13th player in the team roster

9616: xx : # of shots on goal for the 14th player in the team roster

9617: xx : # of shots on goal for the 15th player in the team roster

9618: xx : # of shots on goal for the 16th player in the team roster

9619: xx : # of shots on goal for the 17th player in the team roster

9620: xx : # of shots on goal for the 18th player in the team roster

9621: xx : # of shots on goal for the 19th player in the team roster

9622: xx : # of shots on goal for the 20th player in the team roster

9623: xx : # of shots on goal for the 21th player in the team roster

9624: xx : # of shots on goal for the 22th player in the team roster

9625: xx : # of shots on goal for the 23th player in the team roster

9626: xx : # of shots on goal for the 24th player in the team roster

9627: xx : # of shots on goal for the 25th player in the team roster

PIM

9655: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 1st player in the team roster (goalie cannot get penalty)

9656: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 2nd player in the team roster (goalie cannot get penalty)

9657: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 3rd player in the team roster (goalie cannot get penalty)

9658: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 4th player in the team roster

9659: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 5th player in the team roster

9660: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 6th player in the team roster

9661: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 7th player in the team roster

9662: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 8th player in the team roster

9663: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 9th player in the team roster

9664: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 10th player in the team roster

9665: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 11th player in the team roster

9666: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 12th player in the team roster

9667: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 13th player in the team roster

9668: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 14th player in the team roster

9669: xx : # of penalty minutes for the 15th player in the team roster