1. 1. Vote for the night you are most available for 2on2

• Monday
    • Tuesday
    • Wednesday
    • Thursday
    • Friday
    • Saturday
    • Sunday

Top 2 days in voting will be designated as league night.

All votes that do not have a post to represent them will be discounted in order to prevent non-league members from influencing the result.

I voted for Monday night.

EDIT: These are not the only day you can play league games.

i voted for saturday because i like to watch football on sunday and monday nights.... but you know me I'm around every other night anyways :lol:

but if a game had to be played on sunday or monday i can make the sacrifice :lol: (just not if the Yankees are playing)

I think Saturday and Monday sounds good.

I don't know why but it doesn't seem right if we play on Sunday, Monday, and then wait the whole week to play again.

I think Saturday and Monday sounds good.

I don't know why but it doesn't seem right if we play on Sunday, Monday, and then wait the whole week to play again.

Allow me to clarify. These are NOT, NOT the only days you can play games. This is to help guys who have trouble linking up get together.

Although I'm not in the 2on2 League I gotta say this is a great idea. If League night is a success and takes off I'm hoping it evolves or has a spin off Tournament Night! (1on1 of course :) )

Weekly ad-hoc tourneys! I know they make programs to make some ad-hoc brackets. How sweet would that be?

Although I'm not in the 2on2 League I gotta say this is a great idea. If League night is a success and takes off I'm hoping it evolves or has a spin off Tournament Night! (1on1 of course :) )

Weekly ad-hoc tourneys! I know they make programs to make some ad-hoc brackets. How sweet would that be?

any night works for me