NHL'94 Forums

12th Round of the Draft

DaDonch44

Since most people just need a backup goalie, I'll just assign them to guys based on best overall rating.

If you need another player besides a goalie just let me know.

This way the draft can be complete. You guys can worry about any trades, and free agent moves. I can start finishing up the ROM.

Also, after the draft is finished, I will start a Lines thread. This there please put your first and second lines, as well as any number changes you have for your players. (Especially if you have duplicate numbers, if you say nothing I'll just change it by 1.)

Since most people just need a backup goalie, I'll just assign them to guys based on best overall rating.

If you need another player besides a goalie just let me know.

This way the draft can be complete. You guys can worry about any trades, and free agent moves. I can start finishing up the ROM.

Also, after the draft is finished, I will start a Lines thread. This there please put your first and second lines, as well as any number changes you have for your players. (Especially if you have duplicate numbers, if you say nothing I'll just change it by 1.)

so... will there be a practice rom available to mess around with possible line combos? i'm not sure who I want my top 3 forwards to be....

Matt ... ill have my rom ready for people to practice with and find bugs tonight as soon as the round is over.

Scribe... Got it :)

Voc - 6 F, 4 D, 2 G, how long have you been in this league? :)

but if you have a need besides a goalie get in touch with me about who you want.