NHL'94 Forums

New 2on2 Video

Shifty

It's true, but some of those plays that happened before the season 3 rom came out are just epic. (Especially at 1:28, which was scored against the cpu while I was playing with snipeshow. I have never ever seen anything like that) I just wish I was recording when whoever it was that scored from the blue line with a slapper, 93-style.

Anyways, thanks to all, I did put a good amount of time into figuring out which effects look good and which are too cheesy. My hope is that the next video I make, it uses all clips from the new rom with LEAGUE TEAMS!!! :lol:

Contact me if you want some screen-capture software that works incredibly well. I'd like to see more people recording clips.

It's true, but some of those plays that happened before the season 3 rom came out are just epic. (Especially at 1:28, which was scored against the cpu while I was playing with snipeshow. I have never ever seen anything like that) I just wish I was recording when whoever it was that scored from the blue line with a slapper, 93-style.

Anyways, thanks to all, I did put a good amount of time into figuring out which effects look good and which are too cheesy. My hope is that the next video I make, it uses all clips from the new rom with LEAGUE TEAMS!!! :lol:

Contact me if you want some screen-capture software that works incredibly well. I'd like to see more people recording clips.

Dude, I record all the time using the playback feature on netplaysave. Any idea how I can take snip-its of the games and save them etc?

If it requires specific software, post it here bro. I'm all over it.

I use Camtasia Studio 4.

I use this to record a 1024x768 window on my screen. (can use any size, but 1024 is more than enough for my purposes)

This creates .xyz files (I forget the extension, but it's a format only CS4 can read.) CS4 then can rip these into avi's. Once in avi form, I use a splitter to split off the good bits of video and categorize them:

Breakaways

Flip Shots

Floaters

Generic Goals

KTFO (big hits :-D)

Okey-dokes

One-timers

Two-timers (Give and go's)

Three-timers

Pass-shots

Saves

Slappers

If you send the clips to me...just name them accordingly Floater002 Save041 Goal012

Snag me on AIM @ bigchiefjay1016 for info on Camtasia.

• 2 months later...

really nice!

5 stars

Just found out that on youtube if you add "&fmt=18" at the end of the URL the video will be in HD. Well kind of HD.. it will be much clearer.

Just watch this video, then after watching a bit of it add the code to the URL, and then see for yourself :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPWKag7wgF8

haha I know it is random but it was something that you could really see the difference on after you type in the code.