NHL'94 Forums

Goaltending Clinics

Al Bundy

Can any of you relate an instance where a goalie played lights out, even though the rest of the team didnt?

Here's mine:

Canadiens vs. Jets in Winnipeg

I played the Jets and outshoot the Habs 49-12, but somehow lose 3-2 in O.T.

Patrick Roy saved their butts that night.

Feel free to comment on my experience and relate your experiences against a goalie who played phenomenally in an NHL 94 game.

I have the image somewhere.. but I once lost to the computer (who were Pittsburgh) the highlight being 67 saves by Barasso on the Genesis console. Was hysterical.. 10 minute periods and went to OT of course. Was playing teammates with my Dad. Don't ever let the CPU take you to OT.

There's a quick story for you.

-Evan

NOBODY has a story of a game where the goalie stole the show??

WOW...

Well just now IceStorm put on a clinic in goal against the Bure attack in the GDL. It may seem as if 6 goals is a lot for one player, but if it wasn't for Ice's amazing manual goalie abilities, Bure would have had 10+ goals. http://65.36.133.56/nhl94_draft/recap.aspx?gameid=2010

Great game icestorm, you sure know how to handle such a crappy goalie (Kelly Hrudey) to such amazing abilities and skills :huh: