NHL'94 Forums

Nhl 08 (360) Interest?

I am personally in love with EA's NHL 08. After failing so hard for so many years since 94, suddenly making a USEFULL and FUN gameplay addition in 07 with the skillstick, the only thing it was missing was a smooth skating engine, rather than the jerky crap they had. Say hello to 08. With the skating and hitting engine completely reworked, a new one-on-one deke added to the skillstick, and some stellar goaltenders, we now have a game which for once actually rivals the good stuff back in 94. The main difference between these two games would be that 94 is more arcadey, while 08 leans more to the realistic side, but whatever floats your boat.

Basically I am wondering if there are any 360 owners out there with 08 who are interested in either having a tournament or maybe even a league. If so, post your gamertag in this topic, i'll add you, and we'll get this going. If we do a tournament, any team goes, however, if we get enough for a league, I deffinetly call the Leafs.

Please god, let there be some interest in this.