NHL'94 Forums

NHLPA Hockey 1983

puckhead8926

This is my first NOSE project which was an edit from the 1982 - 1983 NHL Season. The only thing I don't know how to edit is the goal crease from that era, Ron Barr statements before the game starts, and team banners. Instead of Tampa Bay, Ottawa, & San Jose I've added current all star teams from the 2007 game in Dallas. The reason I choose this season was because it was the Islanders fourth cup in row. I didn't change the players ratings which I will in the future, however similar to that NHL season in 1983 there are plenty of fighters on each team. I hope in the future to edit NHLPA Hockey 93 with current teams & players however I don't know to add extra teams. I hope everyone can enjoy this game even though Slapshot's years project is going to awesome.

Nice job man, didn't realize this was an NHLPA'93 edit until it was loaded in Gens.

If you like I can put it in the NHLPA'93 download section.

Sure Thanks, I don't know how to edit 94 games yet. I'm working on a 2008 NHLPA edit once the trade deadline is over. I don't know how to edit the crease, team banners, add or delete teams. I finally figured out to change the Ron Barr statements so will send a different version. Got to love that "old time hockey!"

Sure Thanks, I don't know how to edit 94 games yet. I'm working on a 2008 NHLPA edit once the trade deadline is over. I don't know how to edit the crease, team banners, add or delete teams. I finally figured out to change the Ron Barr statements so will send a different version. Got to love that "old time hockey!"

Nice to see 82-83 rosters. I haven't delved deeply into your game yet; however, I noticed that you have Gretzky and Kurri shooting with the wrong hands. I can edit these things via NOSE; however, I just thought you'd like to know. Nevertheless, it's nice to see more people getting into rom-building.

• 3 weeks later...

If you want clockwise you can post it on the website. The remaining parts of the game: goalie crease, Ron Barr quotes, and team banners I don't know how to edit. Also I have just finished another NHLPA Hockey 93 NOSE edit and its a recent update of 2008 players and teams. Again I don't know how to add teams so the Ducks, Thrashers, Blue Jackets, Stars, Panthers, and Predators are not in the game, also I didnt the trapezoid, goalie crease, Ron Barr quotes, and team banners. If you want to put that on the site you can too. If you know someone who can add teams and edit these parts of the game let me know. Thanks, NHL 91 is a sick game.

Ron Barr quotes are easy. Just load it in Hex Wokshop , search for an old player name and find the paragraphs of him talking. Then match up new names and paragraphs to match the old ones. Send it to me if you really need help.

Ron Barr quotes are easy. Just load it in Hex Wokshop , search for an old player name and find the paragraphs of him talking. Then match up new names and paragraphs to match the old ones. Send it to me if you really need help.

Mack, I tried already with the quotes and then when trying to play the game during the matchups screen the game bugs out like the nose editor when playing the all star teams. This time I'll try to just change the names and see what happens. Thanks.