NHL'94 Forums

GDL4 TRADE TALK

hokkeefan

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys i have no idea how he did it but he ended up with a pretty good team ( although no j.r)

bure, messier , carson , hatcher and the last s i sont remember but all in all not bad when you conside he traded everybody i just named at one point or another

well i would have to say it was alot of fun BUT we should probably put in a 3 trade max next season :D ............i know some of you square heads dont trade at all but alot of us have fun tweaking the teams.i obviously did more than tweaking haha but it was like i said ...it was lots of fun :lol:

guys i have no idea how he did it but he ended up with a pretty good team ( although no j.r)

bure, messier , carson , hatcher and the last s i sont remember but all in all not bad when you conside he traded everybody i just named at one point or another

Well first of all, he was second overall pick in the draft.. And to think about it, he had a better team after these many trades: hokkee:LW-PAT LAFONTAINE ...C-BRETT HULL.....RW WAYNE GRETZKY...PLUS KEVIN THE KILLER HATCHER AND ROB THE MOLESTER BLAKE ON D

I think that team was a lot better than the team he has now.