NHL'94 Forums

GDL4 TRADE TALK

hokkeefan

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Offers welcome for cujo and juneau......doesnt mean im going to trade them but doesnt hurt to listen.I figured it would be fitting that I start this thread. :o

dammit dude you need to get a life and stop stalking these message boards!

:P

I'd like to let it be known right now that you aren't tricking me into giving you Iafrate this year.

PLEASE do not give him Iafrate. If I see that slapper from inside his own blue line one more time I'm gonna puke.

'puke' thats a funny word, can I use that?

KB

PLEASE do not give him Iafrate. If I see that slapper from inside his own blue line one more time I'm gonna puke.

Did that ever work? :/ Or were those just accidents, trying to check

looking for offers on kirk muller and glen wesley

and btw... WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING, Hokkeefan2!!!! trading roenick, oh my god. my head hurts.

I thought it was his best trade to date, but that's not saying too much..

Carson, Juneau, Joseph

for

Fedorov, Chevaeldae, 12th rd pick

(by way of Sandstrom/Fedorov)

sooo baaaad

Having lost a forward for a 12th rd pick, he really needed that extra draft pick that he got along with bure, i think.

But seriously, can we make a hokkee trade council next time he's in the league (since there's no way he's making the playoffs this season now and said he'd skip gdl5 if he didn't -- hope he proves me wrong)?

People just take advantage of his bad trades...

We need someone to veto the really bad ones :P

Hokkee.. just ask someone before you trade, say to me "someguy is offering me q and r for m and n.. what do you think?"

But seriously, can we make a hokkee trade council next time he's in the league (since there's no way he's making the playoffs this season now and said he'd skip gdl5 if he didn't -- hope he proves me wrong)?

People just take advantage of his bad trades...

We need someone to veto the really bad ones :)

Hokkee.. just ask someone before you trade, say to me "someguy is offering me q and r for m and n.. what do you think?"

Def some questionable trades, but when all is said and done (yet TBD) Bure and Lafontaine on a F line is pretty sweet.

Think Id rather have JR, Juneau and Joseph then Bure, Patty and Chevy

It's close at that point, but then you have to add in Jimmy Carson, and that's where the loss is : (

Geeezus all these trades are making my head spin. Players donning as many as 4 different jerseys in the pre-season (see Brian Bellows).

Some disconnect the phone on Hokkee! B)

well the trading was fun once again although everyone else has simmered down compared to other seasons ....now we will find out soon enough who shoulda traded and who traded too much haha..........kevin todd for sheldon kennedy wooohooo thats too funny

I think I am actually happy with my team haha -rw pavel bure c pat lafontaine lw jaromir jagr ld rob blake rd kevin hatcher g-tim cheveldae