NHL'94 Forums

I wanna Play You Guys Online!!

I wanna play nhl 94 with some of you guys, its obvious by findng this site you have skills and have played the game for years. I think i can beat anyone at this game and would love to have the chance. I'm emulating nhl94 on xbox right now and was curious if you could play online that way or what is the online game play of choice? Is there a Sega CD emulator, because that is the best version in my opinion. Pm or respond back here, I am down to enter all leagues and whatever else anyone has to offer.

Thanks and Hope to Play you

I wanna play nhl 94 with some of you guys, its obvious by findng this site you have skills and have played the game for years. I think i can beat anyone at this game and would love to have the chance. I'm emulating nhl94 on xbox right now and was curious if you could play online that way or what is the online game play of choice? Is there a Sega CD emulator, because that is the best version in my opinion. Pm or respond back here, I am down to enter all leagues and whatever else anyone has to offer.

Thanks and Hope to Play you

Ok, I'll play you, but I'd rather use the Genesis version, since it's a faster load and play, so there's less of a chance of a desync happening during the game.

Now, are you one of those players who has to use Roenick and Chicago every time?

i would smoke both of u wanting to play online with somebody but always seem never able to hook up with somebody for one reason or another ......iam probably the best player to ever play this game ...i use montreal and have a specfic line used for differnet teams based on their players 4 example chicago i put savard bellows lebaeu brisbois desjardins ....but 4 buffalo i use damphosse lebeau leeman brisbois scnhieder .......ROy is only constant .........i can safely say there is no one in this world that has perfected every aspect of the game as i have and no one ever will .....

i would smoke both of u wanting to play online with somebody but always seem never able to hook up with somebody for one reason or another ......iam probably the best player to ever play this game ...i use montreal and have a specfic line used for differnet teams based on their players 4 example chicago i put savard bellows lebaeu brisbois desjardins ....but 4 buffalo i use damphosse lebeau leeman brisbois scnhieder .......ROy is only constant .........i can safely say there is no one in this world that has perfected every aspect of the game as i have and no one ever will .....

Yes, yes, we know, we know. Now suppose that an individual, say, me, wanted to get in touch with either one of you to play? How would that individual do that? I see no contact information on either of your profiles.

The following are good excuses/rationalizations for losing in online play (not that you'll need them):

1. I'd be smashing you if it weren't for this lag.

2. All your goals are cheap.

3. My controller's broken.

Everyone thinks they're the absolute best ever until they go online and start playing against people who've been playing online for a while. I thought I was really good at Tecmo Super Bowl until I started playing in leagues online against people who actually were really good.

It gets better with experience, though. Don't ever judge a player by a single game, btw.

Wow, that got a little out of hand.

Gary Leeman? The ex leaf? Good god this will be easier than i thought.

Just wanted to let you guys know that I have been talking to my hosting company about running a kaillera server (which is how you play Gens emu games online vs other people).

They have agreed to host it, so once that's all setup, we can have exhibition games and official nhl94.com leagues. The Gens emulator can be used to play the Genesis and Sega CD versions of the game only though.

I'll let everyone know when it's all setup so we can play some test games.

-Evan

Sweeeeeeeeeet

Just wanted to let you guys know that I have been talking to my hosting company about running a kaillera server (which is how you play Gens emu games online vs other people).

They have agreed to host it, so once that's all setup, we can have exhibition games and official nhl94.com leagues.  The Gens emulator can be used to play the Genesis and Sega CD versions of the game only though.

I'll let everyone know when it's all setup so we can play some test games.

-Evan